sage gale force no dmg

Options
kirstiein
kirstiein Posts: 38 Arc User
I was killing mobs outside dreamweaver port on my mystic for hs mission. And used gale force and it did no damage to either the mobs that it hit. It did not miss as magic atks do not miss, it simply agroed the mobs but did no dmg. I tried again just to make sure it wasnt a fluke, but with the same result. I was killing evolved serpent soulchasers. I had no issue with lvl 10 of this skill, I just got the sage version of this skill, and this is the first time I have used it. Anyone else have this issue?
Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hmm, I've got a mystic with sage gale force so I went and tested this using the same mobs you mentioned. If I was at max range I did not hit the mob, but was able to hit it if I got closer to them. Is this similar to what you experienced?

I also tested with some different types of mobs around the area, and noticed that at max range I was able to hit them just fine. I'm not really sure why it's missing some mobs and not others, it's very weird.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com