[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 12/3/19 (Complete)

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
edited December 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
Currently not working!
If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT. "Just a quick note Ill have this updated next week for Various time zones."

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Question for this week - Currently what do you think is the "BEST" and "Worst" feature in PWI and Why?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• hdoggy
    hdoggy Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Options
    BEST feature: Homestead!!! I love it. I'd prefer more homestead biomes, terrain options decorations, but what is already available is sublime.

WORST feature: Either the inventory opening/closing when you open/close crafting & shop menus or the inventory closing instead of target deselection when hitting Escape.
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Best: Fashions, Love perfect world Fashion.

Worst Feature: They need a super duper expansion stone to make it hold more fashion then the current max, some people really love fashion :P Bigger Inventory / Bank / Fashion Wardrobes, then the current Max.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • caelis#5457
    caelis#5457 Posts: 1 New User
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Best : Homestead because it's almost completely free and we can let our mind go wild ont the home we want to have, even if I feel like we don't have enough information about the G17 gear and weapon.

Worst : The money removed from quests and so. Doing money is currently really hard, especially for new comers.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Servers are down.

Thanks.
  • jasminafs#6425
    jasminafs#6425 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I was away for 4 long years, and I came back to game I loved most of all games I ever played, but I cant wrap my head around changes. Seems that people make money buying packs or reselling things, which is fine but what about me, for example.... To be able to farm 100 million gold in materials with my current equipment, since I cant afford better to do most of gold earning dungeons, will take forever :neutral: DQ items are now 1 silver , that was my main income before . Thats Worst Feature.

Best: Everything else :)
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    hdoggy wrote: »
    BEST feature: Homestead!!! I love it. I'd prefer more homestead biomes, terrain options decorations, but what is already available is sublime.

WORST feature: Either the inventory opening/closing when you open/close crafting & shop menus or the inventory closing instead of target deselection when hitting Escape.

Yer Ill go with you on the HS, I really have not decided what my one is yet.

yer that is a little annoying, My worst feature is the XNW / NW chat box, when your typing and it stops. then vanishes and randomly pop up when your trying to click a land.
    xmeowbabyx wrote: »
    Best: Fashions, Love perfect world Fashion.

Worst Feature: They need a super duper expansion stone to make it hold more fashion then the current max, some people really love fashion :P Bigger Inventory / Bank / Fashion Wardrobes, then the current Max.

Fashions are good in PWI I agree, as for storage space its the same with everything I believe. So yer fair shout on this one.
    Best : Homestead because it's almost completely free and we can let our mind go wild ont the home we want to have, even if I feel like we don't have enough information about the G17 gear and weapon.

Worst : The money removed from quests and so. Doing money is currently really hard, especially for new comers.

Yes! come to think of it ive not really played with it as much as I could have, this is brilliant in its own right. Something that could also be used for other ideas in the future...
    I was away for 4 long years, and I came back to game I loved most of all games I ever played, but I cant wrap my head around changes. Seems that people make money buying packs or reselling things, which is fine but what about me, for example.... To be able to farm 100 million gold in materials with my current equipment, since I cant afford better to do most of gold earning dungeons, will take forever :neutral: DQ items are now 1 silver , that was my main income before . Thats Worst Feature.

Best: Everything else :)

DQ really has been an issue over the years, May be in the future with the Silver coins we will see this returned. But I really would not hold hopes for this. Welcome back as well. Yea the changes will take some getting used to. Your get their!

Thanks.​​
  • artemis#2494
    artemis#2494 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Best features: being carried is the best and the actions that can be had between two toons. And Ulfguard is great, Ive really enjoyed meeting new people from the other servers.

Worst features: I've not really got into the whole wonderland thing (maybe Im too old). Time is wasted staring at a screen going around on circles on those rides. Also the limit on bag space. I want to buy more and cant cause my bags are full. Also not being able to use a bank or mailbox in Ulfguard. More time wasted travelling back to get charms and blessings etc. Id like to see a server specific bank and mailbox. Id like to be able to add friends on the xserver friends list. Oh a mailbox in the area where you get married to would be useful.