Manual Patch

zeldacracked
zeldacracked Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2019 in Support Desk
An old dinosaur was just dug up. It is an exciting new discovery, I wanted to share the results of the dig with everyone. Is there a way to download manual patches, or that has not been an option since way back 2015 if i recall correctly? Updating from version 992, is no fun.

Edit - wow, post count went poof as well, dinosaur indeed.

Comments

• mitapi#9696
    mitapi#9696 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Hehe! I had the exact same thing happen to my account when I started to post again, count went back down to 0.

Manual patches havent been a thing for a long time and its unlikely we will ever see them again. Sadly...
  • zeldacracked
    zeldacracked Posts: 10 Arc User
    Hehe! I had the exact same thing happen to my account when I started to post again, count went back down to 0.

Manual patches havent been a thing for a long time and its unlikely we will ever see them again. Sadly...

Thanks @mitapi#9696 . I updated the first time, it took 3 days, completed everything, but nothing happened. I closed it and started again, took two days, it gave me a windows error at the end that there was something wrong with the patcher. I am trying one last time if it doesn't work, i will do a fresh install, hopefully that will work.

While I have you here, multiclienting still not working? limited to two accounts played at once? Previously there were work arounds posted by Sylen that bypassed the arc when starting the game.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Yes sorry manual patches went a long time ago.

With older clients it's better to start afresh uninstall and redownload.

Your still need to update but the download image will be more up to date.

Thanks.
  • mitapi#9696
    mitapi#9696 Posts: 45 Arc User
    The old bypass of arc no longer works - you have to use arc.
    To multiclient, you have to force Arc to close via the taskmanager after you open your client. Then start Arc again and log a different account.
    Its a little annoying but its how it is now..