boundary level / twilight sky 7

Options
gort
gort Posts: 5 Arc User

gort

Oct 29, 15:29 PDT

Boundary level. I have been through all of the twilight sky 6 quest again and can not find out what I am missing, to go on to sky 7. What I would like to know is how to proceed. Current Quest list is -- "Story "-- "Twilight sky 7"-- " fulfilled " . Go to Firelord Pyrathion-- Total Rewawakenings in green. Then in red "Character's boundary reaches Twilight Sky 7. So the question is WHAT have I missed. Been looking in the forums and have found nothing that helps. I may be missing the treaty's. This is what I found "If this happens you will need to send a Support Ticket to Customer Support to rectify the issue."
This has been going on for sometime. October 29, 2019 is not the day this started, just today"s date. I can not remember how long I have been working on this BUT to long.
Please help

Best Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    What's your current sky level at? Just wondering because there used to be a glitch with the Twilight Sky quests where you couldn't continue them until you were a higher sky level so that could be what's happening here.

I've checked the quest you mentioned and you won't need the treaty to hand in the quest so you won't have to worry about that at least.

Also to make sure all bases are covered, try talking to Firelord Pyrathion in story mode and see if he'll let you hand in the quest.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • kirstiein
    kirstiein Posts: 38 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    gort wrote: »
    Roxxannae, Ty. I'm at the end of Sky 6, I am told to go to FireLord. Have done that in story mode and standard mode. Still got nothing. I went thru the last part of Sky 6 quest line and still nothing. I have gone to other NPC's in the Sky 6 quest line and they have nothing for me.
    Perhaps it is a glitch. Ty so much for your reply.

You need to be sky lvl 7 to complete the quest. Do your vitae dailies and get lvl 7 and you can turn the quest in.

Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)

Answers

• gort
    Options
    Roxxannae, Ty. I'm at the end of Sky 6, I am told to go to FireLord. Have done that in story mode and standard mode. Still got nothing. I went thru the last part of Sky 6 quest line and still nothing. I have gone to other NPC's in the Sky 6 quest line and they have nothing for me.
    Perhaps it is a glitch. Ty so much for your reply.
  • gort
    Options
    So, I need more vitae then. Is that correct? I shall be doing that!! Ty
  • gort
    Options
    So, I need more vitae then. Is that correct? I shall be doing this Ty
  • gort
    Options
    So, I need more vitae then. Is that correct? I shall be doing this Ty