test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time Zone (EU) [Maintenance Discussion] 10/26-27/19 - (Complete)

heero200heero200 Helper ExtraordinaryPosts: 3,911 Community Moderator
edited October 27 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please remember to keep checking for updates.
Time Zone Changes overnight may affect the servers. Please be prepared for this if it does happen. This will most likely happen before 1am as the servers have to be off-line when the time change happens or they will mess up. (This is based using info from previous time changes) Please allow a fair time before the servers come back on-line.

All Servers MAY also be taken offline for this to make sure the Cross Server events work correctly.
WARNING - Last time bases where also reset. This included Chivalry Points/ Trials / Trials Rewards in Safe / Loyalty Funds / Faction Points. THIS WILL ONLY AFFECT EU SERVER THIS TIME!

**XNW and XTW times for the next week, These will be an hour later than normal until next week for non EU areas.
current.png
For Server Status Click Here. Server Status Provided By @nrglg.

Euro Servers - Dawnglory / Cross Server
For Time Zone Changes Click Here. / For Time Zones - Click Here.

Today's Question.
What did you think for the XServer Faction Chat and FL features added in this update?


Thanks,

Heero.​​
Post edited by heero200 on

Comments

  • widowdeewidowdee Posts: 17 Arc User
    I am personally not impressed by any of the changes in the recent update. I feel that the gold/silver coin change is an effort to end the game by shutting down the economy. The only way to get gold coins seems to be to be a cash player, buying packs and hoping to get tokens of best luck to convert to 10 mil big notes. That makes this no longer a free to play game. I am so sad about this because it will force many to stop playing because they can't afford it. I have put a lot of cash into the game because I elected to do so, but I don't want to be forced to pay for a so-called free to play game. This might just force me to stop playin g PWI and go to Guild Wars 2 where you can buy the expansions about every 3 years and then make coins to exchange for gems, which is their currency for the Black Lion Trading Post (the equivalent of PWI's Boutique). Or better yet, to The Legend of the Pirates which is completely FREE TO PLAY, like PWI used to be.
  • cosmosia1989cosmosia1989 Posts: 136 Arc User
    Guild chat and FL on X-Server was dearly needed and its fantastic. The whole update is tbh, finally some dailies with PvP and a PvP Event that...and I never thought I'd reall see this in PWI..gives all players the same gear and stats...that is absolutely amazing and I would hope more of the poorer players would look forward to this more. The Battle Royal is really, really good. Anyone has the same chances of winning there, no matter how much they have cashed and next update we get the same for the Arena. Why even cash at all if you can basically PvP on equal terms then for free? Really, really good.
  • obielleobielle Posts: 689 Arc User
    *obligatory rant about servers shutting down right before TW* :D

    Anyway, I do really like that they finally added the ability to chat in faction chat and PMs to/from cross server. Makes things a lot easier to coordinate, plus I can still chat to the few friends I have that are usually going onto the cross server. Would've loved this stuff years ago.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
  • xmeowbabyxxmeowbabyx Posts: 37 Arc User
    I do like the being able to still talk to your guild or friend list whilst in cross server. Best feature for me tho was the commission shop log, so many days i sat there trynna figure out what sold in my shop and how much lol. Now is so easy to keep track of sales and what you buy. And all these people freaking out about gold. It's not a CS thing, you can get gold so easy if used your brain.. do Bounty hunter, merchant items you get / trade other player for coins/ NPC items to catshops in west or commission shop, instead of being lazy and botting useless mobs, they making it so people gotta squad up do dungeons and earn money. Easy too if you join a UPD you make 5-6m per run, DHD maybe 4-5m depending on how many LVL4 drops and who buying. Farm lunar, sells essences, so easy to get gold, your just panic for nothing.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • lostfreedomlostfreedom Posts: 11 Arc User
    Knowing that you were going to do server maintenance tonight, why did you allow tw's to be scheduled during the maintenance?
  • weapon762weapon762 Posts: 185 Arc User
    This update was supposed to only wipe out jolly jones not jsfp

    Everything is bound and unable to sell to other players

    In addition not even warsong molds can be picked up for gold coins **** that market over

    I npced those and silver coins too

    Literally anything that was a drop that had has value been taken outta game and bound

    Almost in a single update that had nothing to do with me reason why the update happened in first place

    No word no apology this was just installed with or without community approval

    It's impossible to start game now as new player

    You get nothing but silver coins and even bh rewards gave silver coins too after I npced them and they were CARDS too.

    This affects everybody even mass cashers because there is no way to obtain mass amount for even what they want from Farmers without trading

    Gold coin update ? No

    Bring back at least jfsp

    And leave jolly jones out if that was the real issue with coin influx

    Also btw tw rewards in silver coins too

    If we cant trade silver at very least as a psuedo currency it has 0 value

    Dq
    Int or chan cape runs
    No events like smoke over arch or tiger event to generate coins
    Nirvana
    Nw
    cube necks
    G15
    Jolly jones
    Mirage market(with fake binder mirages)
    Jfsp(bound items and taking even option to trade while conversion)(without even telling us )
    Most items being not only bound but unable to be stashed
    Ect all those markets are destroyed atm

    Not to mention glitches ect

    But pwi is riddled with them but the markets are what Allows you to progress nee players CANNOT start now

    Even factions have nothing to pay them to aquire things unless they use coveted gold now to try to get them strong enough to ..... what exactly ?

    Farm what exactly?

    More posts need to be made like this
    Only way pwi sees it
    And does anything about our game I refuse to believe they are THAT souless

    Vae Victis.
  • gluteusgluteus Posts: 29 Arc User
    I haven't been on much this week as I have been dealing with cancer in rl. That being said, I am sure I will like being able to talk to others in cross server NW. I don't really understand or care about the coin thingy. I can tell you I don't like change. I have been playing for over 10 years now and I just would like to go back to how things were then. You had to actually work together then to get things done. You couldn't just be lvl 100 in a day or two. You had to learn your skills and know how to work your toon. Now, people can just buy their gear, be lvl 100 and RA2 in no time at all, get good gear and do anything on the game, but still not know how to use their toon. I have been thinking of finding something new to play, however, I feel that the same thing would be on any game.
    Times have just changed and the generations that are growing up now, want all that instant gratification and all that ****. I hate it. Work for what you want. Get some integrity in your life, make yourself proud of your accomplishments, etc.... The younger generation as a whole just don't get it. I know some of you do, but as a whole, things have changes so much that many younger people have NO work ethic and that includes in the game. It is really sad.
  • anita#8711 anita Posts: 2 Arc User
    im a real new player i start 2 months ago, i leave L2 cose the changes they made in there. Now i see u guys doing just the same error they do, ruin the comerce.
    Im just worndering how im gonna do my gear now cose i has no way to farm UPD iu or any hight lvl instances unless i get some gold coins to buy at least g16 im not talking about rank gear just something basic ppl in game asking for crazy prices and in 2 months so far i couldn't do more then 50m (im new player as i say no much idea how to farm other stuff) so now how im gonna gear my toon? Spending on gold gallery, no way i did that on l2 play that game for 15 years and spend more then 3k U$D to see in the last update 90% of server quit cose no way to the ones who dosnt spend that much money to play by the way playing a game whit no ppl is no funn.
    I was planing to spend real money in this game but since last update im just happy i only spend 2 months here bye PWI was nice wile it works.
  • kaimxxxkaimxxx Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 27
    so much for spending a sat nite on pwi.
  • babyhas2legsbabyhas2legs Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 27
    I agree weapon762.... pwi been slowly taking away even the smallest way for beginners to earn coin to start. Today the day after it changed, people were trying to buy gold like crazier than usual. I am thinking before any one else can sell it to others because they will need it for themselves? Also today only 1/2 cat shops were here . What will happen is, the players that could buy that gold, have the most gold will push out the players beginning and who struggle to play this game. This happened several month ago. Same situation and kinda stayed that way, example few Orbs for sale in cat shops and way expensive! Seller has control, due to lots of people fighting over same orbs. Leaving people with less gold out! At least doing Jolly Jones, I was able to save extra coins, to buy few orbs, charms and l was almost done and I now have low hopes of this happening to finish my goals. PWI could at least kept Jolly Jones and changed his rewards from quest to be Gold! Then newbies and people needing extra $$ could have that opportunity to buy those orbs, build up gears to play those games for even more gold.
    This was just NOT fair to loyal players. If game does not recover, when and if too many players leave. (already hard to get enough people to make squads at times) RIP Perfect World International.
  • sexyboy56sexyboy56 Posts: 1 Arc User
    When will it be back up?
  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    xmeowbabyx wrote: »
    I do like the being able to still talk to your guild or friend list whilst in cross server. Best feature for me tho was the commission shop log, so many days i sat there trynna figure out what sold in my shop and how much lol. Now is so easy to keep track of sales and what you buy. And all these people freaking out about gold. It's not a CS thing, you can get gold so easy if used your brain.. do Bounty hunter, merchant items you get / trade other player for coins/ NPC items to catshops in west or commission shop, instead of being lazy and botting useless mobs, they making it so people gotta squad up do dungeons and earn money. Easy too if you join a UPD you make 5-6m per run, DHD maybe 4-5m depending on how many LVL4 drops and who buying. Farm lunar, sells essences, so easy to get gold, your just panic for nothing.

    Agreed, it just makes it harder to do the bare minimum if you’re a free to play player which in all honesty makes sense imo.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • azura529azura529 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 27
    I like to be able to talk to my guild in cross server. I see you can not black list players.........many player are a- holes and would like see black list added. Also in new area ulfguard players can pk blue name players this makes it no fun as a- hole guilds are now camping blue name players and quest blocking These players just want play and not be harrased. For most part i just wont be doing any new quests may even just quit all together it is no fun just keep getting killed and not getting any quest done. Lots other better games out there,pwi and GM s cater to big guilds and big cash shopper and don't care about rest of players....in end just one guild be left on sever and all others will quit......GL with that and GL with dead game.
  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,911 Community Moderator
    Servers should be back on now.

    Ill do my best to answer a few questions later.

    Thanks.
  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,911 Community Moderator
    obielle wrote: »
    *obligatory rant about servers shutting down right before TW* :D

    Anyway, I do really like that they finally added the ability to chat in faction chat and PMs to/from cross server. Makes things a lot easier to coordinate, plus I can still chat to the few friends I have that are usually going onto the cross server. Would've loved this stuff years ago.

    O Dear, May be the last one we do for EU servers. I would say if EU votes to accept it US may consider it? Who knows.
    Knowing that you were going to do server maintenance tonight, why did you allow tw's to be scheduled during the maintenance?

    This cant really be changed that easily and requires an update from the Devs. Its 2 weeks a year this happens with the issues that could be caused from the change its not really going to get the Devs attention. Thats my opinion on it however getting an official answer would be like trying to get this changed.

    As for the Faction info IM glad they did that its an Amazing feature! The coin system, I think its just goona take some time to get used to it.

    PLEASE REMEMBER XNW and XTW if you live outside of an EU time zone will change for this week, They will revert to normal next week after US DST!

    Thanks.​​
  • braideybraidey Posts: 59 Arc User
    weapon762 wrote: »
    This update was supposed to only wipe out jolly jones not jsfp

    Everything is bound and unable to sell to other players

    In addition not even warsong molds can be picked up for gold coins **** that market over

    I npced those and silver coins too

    Literally anything that was a drop that had has value been taken outta game and bound

    Almost in a single update that had nothing to do with me reason why the update happened in first place

    No word no apology this was just installed with or without community approval

    It's impossible to start game now as new player

    You get nothing but silver coins and even bh rewards gave silver coins too after I npced them and they were CARDS too.

    This affects everybody even mass cashers because there is no way to obtain mass amount for even what they want from Farmers without trading

    Gold coin update ? No

    Bring back at least jfsp

    And leave jolly jones out if that was the real issue with coin influx

    Also btw tw rewards in silver coins too

    If we cant trade silver at very least as a psuedo currency it has 0 value

    Dq
    Int or chan cape runs
    No events like smoke over arch or tiger event to generate coins
    Nirvana
    Nw
    cube necks
    G15
    Jolly jones
    Mirage market(with fake binder mirages)
    Jfsp(bound items and taking even option to trade while conversion)(without even telling us )
    Most items being not only bound but unable to be stashed
    Ect all those markets are destroyed atm

    Not to mention glitches ect

    But pwi is riddled with them but the markets are what Allows you to progress nee players CANNOT start now

    Even factions have nothing to pay them to aquire things unless they use coveted gold now to try to get them strong enough to ..... what exactly ?

    Farm what exactly?

    More posts need to be made like this
    Only way pwi sees it
    And does anything about our game I refuse to believe they are THAT souless

    Tbh... I'm just gunna say this now. Tho don't don't like the changes. They DO NOT need community approval.... It's their game don't like what they add or take away quit.... Again ... THEIR GAME....
    BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
    op b:dirty
Sign In or Register to comment.