How to increase damage

Options
tropper24
tropper24 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Hi everyone,

So I had quite the game back in 2015 and I recently made a come back to the game. I feel so new with with all these new instances and dailies but that's not all. I had quite the game with 22k-25k base damage as a sin and now I'm seeing all these others sins bouncing around with at least 40k base damage. Oh I am fully r9s3+11-12 and I keep getting one shot killed during nation wars the other day. My damage was only tickling them!

I also saw another sin with 63k damage buffed how is this even possible?

Can anyone please explain to me how the the effing world people are bouncing around with such high damage and survival?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Not really a damage expert here so can't help with everything, but you will definitely want to consider increasing your Spirit. It's a very important stat in PvP which will explain why you are getting killed so easily. The easiest way to increase Spirit is by leveling your boundary (sky levels) as this will give you the majority of it. You will also want to look into upgrading your Nuemas, getting some good War Avatar Cards, and getting a Star Chart with some Spirit on it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    Options
    increase ur boundary level to get some spirit if u just talking about pvp damage.
    elsehow use the character simulator to find some ways u can improofe your char.
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    "credit card" (as always lol)... to max your boundary level to shifting sky X... i dnt remember if theres a Twilight Sky X @boutique