Game client becomes unresponsive once I move after login - Plz help

holypumping
holypumping Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Support Desk
Hi pwi community

My wife recently returned to pwi and wanted me to come back , Over christmas I got another computer but this was a new pc that came with windows 10. I downloaded the game , installed and updated and logged in. Once i got ingame on the character I wanted (cleric) I will move one step and the client becomes unresponsive. I tried compatability windows 7 and 8 and that doesnt work.. I check and repair and still the same issue.

running with windows 10 home (build 18362 10.0.18362)
550 gig ssd hd
8 gigs ram ( 6.9 gigs free)
AMD ryzen 5 2400g with radeon vega graphics , 3600 mhz , 4 cores , 8 logical processors

I'm not sure what i can do to fix this issue, I have also gone into my radeon settings and created a PWI profile with all settings set to (games settings) to make sure there is no acceleration. HELP <3

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited September 2019
    There's been issues with the exact graphics card you have where the screen will go black or freeze or crash etc. I'm not sure if there's a fix out there for it unfortunately other than to go with a different graphics card. There are some other threads you can find in the Support Desk part of the forums dating back to around May this year that have similar issues so there might be a solution in one of those threads, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Only other thing is to keep your fingers crossed that the issue might be fixed in a future game update. There should be a content update coming sometime soon that could fix things but it's not guaranteed that could happen.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com