Pathetic Support

So I asked the support team why the game is constantly freezing and they are trying to put the blame on the graphics card and not the fact that their game is not compatible with the damn card. I should also mention that I can't get past the server selection screen.

I have a AMD Radeon VII and that's a brand new card. Apparently its the card's fault and not the game's fault.

Comments

• damasticator
    damasticator Posts: 10 Arc User
    So I asked the support team why the game is constantly freezing and they are trying to put the blame on the graphics card and not the fact that their game is not compatible with the damn card. I should also mention that I can't get past the server selection screen.

I have a AMD Radeon VII and that's a brand new card. Apparently its the card's fault and not the game's fault.

Here's a reply you're not going to like:

1). If your card is not compatible with the game, that's not their fault. They aren't going to modify their game just so ONE player can play their game.

2). You are insisting that they're wrong, their game is broken, your card is not. If that's the case, then don't play the game. They won't miss ONE player not playing their game. It is not their responsibility to "fix" the game just because you purchased the "wrong" card.

3). You are ONE person, they aren't going to put much effort to resolving your issue when everyone else can play it. My suggestion: do your own troubleshooting and ensure your settings fit. Unless it's affecting a significant amount of the player base, they couldn't care less about ONE person.

Lastly, remember, if you yourself say their game is not compatible with your card, why did you buy the card and why are you insisting they change their game so you don't feel like you wasted money on a card that doesn't work with this game.

• toxicitykillerx
    toxicitykillerx Posts: 4 Arc User

1). If your card is not compatible with the game, that's not their fault. They aren't going to modify their game just so ONE player can play their game.

2). You are insisting that they're wrong, their game is broken, your card is not. If that's the case, then don't play the game. They won't miss ONE player not playing their game. It is not their responsibility to "fix" the game just because you purchased the "wrong" card.

3). You are ONE person, they aren't going to put much effort to resolving your issue when everyone else can play it. My suggestion: do your own troubleshooting and ensure your settings fit. Unless it's affecting a significant amount of the player base, they couldn't care less about ONE person.

Lastly, remember, if you yourself say their game is not compatible with your card, why did you buy the card and why are you insisting they change their game so you don't feel like you wasted money on a card that doesn't work with this game.

I see that you are not very smart. You must be very dumb if you think I bought a new card just for one game and that I am the only person who has this card and tries to play this game. Also its not just that card.
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Maybe even I'm a dumb person but have you ever tried to use Arc and search for your answer? If you did this thread wasn't needed. ;) Then again, if you are smart maybe posting this problem in the Support Desk section of this Arc forum can help (a bit). Damasticator was right but why the do we care?

Have fun.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • toxicitykillerx
    toxicitykillerx Posts: 4 Arc User
    Maybe even I'm a dumb person but have you ever tried to use Arc and search for your answer? If you did this thread wasn't needed. ;) Then again, if you are smart maybe posting this problem in the Support Desk section of this Arc forum can help (a bit). Damasticator was right but why the do we care?

Have fun.​​

Yes you are dumb. You clearly didn't read what I posted. I have a problem with the support desk and I'm just griping on General Discussion.
  • damasticator
    damasticator Posts: 10 Arc User

I see that you are not very smart. You must be very dumb if you think I bought a new card just for one game and that I am the only person who has this card and tries to play this game. Also its not just that card.

No, I am actually very smart. You see, I deal with people like you every day. People who think the problem is always anything and everything but their computers. It appears you desperately want to play this game...yet here you are talking smack about the people who could actually help you figure out your game issues...since you aren't smart enough to figure it out yourself. Next time, maybe instead of talking smack about tech support, make a post with the issues you're having along with screenshots of the error messages you get...and maybe, just maybe, someone will be nice enough to help you out.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    edited September 2019
    OK this thread is coming off the rails.

Our team do not deal with this type of support. They are more of a publisher. Any hardware or technology issues will come down to the Dev team.

Please remember the forum rules. Going to close this tho as it's already past point of no return.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.