This game is a joke

For one, dragon quest hasn't even existed in years and monsters still drop DQ items? I haven't ever seen a company so careless with their game.

For two, every low level item you can make is completely 100% useless, because the game gives you such strong equipment from quests. If you're going to make tier 1-4 crafting recipes 100% useless, then just remove them from the game.... Might as well remove all the low level equipment from merchants too because it's, again, 100% useless.

Last point, why the **** do you get giant HP/MP charms until level 100??? I was fighting a boss and went afk for 5 minutes because he posed no threat at all against my charms. You might as well go afk against almost every enemy in the game because of this, which is abysmal game design.

In conclusion, this game is botched. The game's director could easily fix it, but they choose to have it in a ruined state with no sign of trying to fix or balance it. The game is just too botched for me to play in it's current state and I hope eventually these problems get fixed, but I'm not holding my breath...

Comments

• solarwing#4871
    solarwing#4871 Posts: 7 Arc User
    For one, dragon quest hasn't even existed in years and monsters still drop DQ items? I haven't ever seen a company so careless with their game.

For two, every low level item you can make is completely 100% useless, because the game gives you such strong equipment from quests. If you're going to make tier 1-4 crafting recipes 100% useless, then just remove them from the game.... Might as well remove all the low level equipment from merchants too because it's, again, 100% useless.

Last point, why the **** do you get giant HP/MP charms until level 100??? I was fighting a boss and went afk for 5 minutes because he posed no threat at all against my charms. You might as well go afk against almost every enemy in the game because of this, which is abysmal game design.

In conclusion, this game is botched. The game's director could easily fix it, but they choose to have it in a ruined state with no sign of trying to fix or balance it. The game is just too botched for me to play in it's current state and I hope eventually these problems get fixed, but I'm not holding my breath...

Ok just to set ya right on a few things: 1 the game is changing to make it faster to lvl up since you can reawaken twice now and helps ppl get to end game. The old stuff from the past would still be in there because PWCN probably hasnt removed it.

As for free charms they are only based on tiers upto lvl 80 after that no more charms till u reawaken at lvl 100 then upto lvl 80 again, reason you get free charms and decent ones at that even tho they are timed maybe due to coin shortage and you dont earn enough to even buy pots etc. You should be happy you even get free charms to keep ya alive for this.

As for the crafting recipes maybe they need to change it to make em more viable to use apart from that maybe they do need to be gone.

At the end of the day things change wether they are good changes or not it happens stay or not, companies dont really care much as long as they get money half the time.
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    to blueblackout7

Ohhh...thank you
    ohhhhh exalted one....you could be ANYWHERE on the
    Internet...
    but you chose us
    to whine and complain like
    some 10 yr old about some minor problems with a
    game you dont like anyway....

ohhh....thank you for your divine opinion....
    now...
    dont let the doorknob hit your behind on the way out......

here in a novel solution.......ignore them and get on with the game.....
    problem solved

• werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User

DQ mats are not just for Dragon quest, the lower lvl ones are to also increase bank space by 2 rows. There was a system in place years ago that when you npced theses mats you got points you could cash in for items, granted this feature was removed as the Gm's were saying it was to be replaced and we never got news back from them. So other than the bank quest items, yes it is outdated.

You need to be able to craft the lower lvl items to acturally gain experience to lvl up your crafting skills. So not theses are not 100% useless, I can agree though that a lot of mats are useless like Animal Skin etc because you can craft with digable items for the lvl ranges of 1~3.

As mentioned before the free ones only last up to lvl 80, and they are by no means massive as you can use one up in it's entirery in a few hours. I do agree with your afk note though, only only rally once you reach the end game instances do you really have to focus and not afk. Theses being FSP, UP, DH and UCH, theses ones acturaly have mechanics that mean you cannot use a macro and hope for the best. I do believe though that the mobile version for this game has doen this a lot better, every instance boss even the ones for low lvl culti have mechanics, it would make it more intresting if this was transfered to the pc version.

That's more a china issue as they are the ones that implement changes to this game. Mind you revamping everything to bring it up to a more 2019 gaming style will cause a lot of changes in stuff, some people still like the older styles games and play this game due to that. Mind you out of all the more modern mmo's I've tried none of them have the community of this one, if your stuff on something people help and will sit down and explain stuff if you let them. THAT I have never seen else where, so gl finding one.