Making things Account stashable

ronnie4boys
ronnie4boys Posts: 22 Arc User
My main char bank is full max and 4 alts same account also maxed size bank both sides and inventory.
PWI has so many items in game that are not allowed to account stash... You have already fixed some items so they can now stack where they used to not be able to.
I have played since 2009
I wish since I am lvling alts on my accounts that it would be easier to use items, for example my main char is maxed except for working on my new TT gear since update, but I have obs in stacks of 50+ which I would gladly use on my alts but you can not account stash most of them.
Players spend good money on the account stash stone, then we make alts on our main accounts, most often we redeem codes on our mains
But often don't know what is all offered in the code, then end up with items on our mains we no longer need, but could use on our alts
With all our hard work on Characters on our accounts it would be nice to be able to Account stash items we don't need on our main, plus it would help relieve space in our over crowded banks and inventories.

another idea I had is towards having an inventory full of charms, runes, pots, etc....

Wouldn't it be cool to have our inventory set up like you set up the pet section in multiple pages
so we then could sort all our battle charms pots etc... on 1 page and another would have drops and other stuff
I don't think it would be difficult to accomplishvlrQDQ6.png
JhXqBpv.jpg