test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Edgerunner skills

azibosazibos Posts: 4 Arc User
Anybody knows if there are more skills coming out for the Edgerunner? They seem to have really low amount of skills atm

Comments

• fuseekaymefuseekayme Posts: 19 Arc User
    they need to tweak some of their skills...most require a ton of chi just to do which sucks. and wings of desolation should be no chi since you cant cast any skills anyway while its active...100% er's not meant for demon unless you have paramount, cause i'm struggling like crazy with being demon and getting chi. hoping they actually see your post and comment on it rather than being silent
  • azibosazibos Posts: 4 Arc User
    fuseekayme wrote: »
    they need to tweak some of their skills...most require a ton of chi just to do which sucks. and wings of desolation should be no chi since you cant cast any skills anyway while its active...100% er's not meant for demon unless you have paramount, cause i'm struggling like crazy with being demon and getting chi. hoping they actually see your post and comment on it rather than being silent

Getting chi isn't a problem for Edgerunners, but i do think the cost off 100 shield energy to use Shield of Rejection is crazy for a 3 sec stun... like really crazy. Should be around 25 energy to use it in my opinion. 1 Spark for Wings of Desolation is more than fine since it lasts 15 sec and lowers damage you take by 50%.. On the other hand i do really think Edgerunners should have at least 2 more skills.

A skill that would be welcome would be one that restores an amount of shield energy instantly. With 180 sec cooldown to avoid making it to overpowered.
    Also i do think 5%/3% chance to freeze/stun the target with Ice Flood/Rock Barrier is way to low compared to the 50% Physical Attack gained from your gear from Darkverse: Heart Break. Since Ice Flood and Rock Barrier dont freeze/stun aoe but only your target i think it should be at least 10% knowing that Edgerunners barely have any CC.

• red#4565 red Posts: 47 Arc User
    The new class has many things that other classes can't do. Resources that can be used when it is interrupted by all negative effects. The shield energy is the basis of the Edgerunner, all skils are around. They can't make it easier the stun with shield energy because Edgerunner is not a class that has stuns and controls. If they make it easier, we will have a class that has stun, and controls, and many unique resoucers, and that would be broken.
    Summary of all by China: Either you use your shield energy to stun the target or use your shield energy for your new resoucers. Not both.
    red wrote: »
    The new class has many things that other classes can't do. Resources that can be used when it is interrupted by all negative effects. The shield energy is the basis of the Edgerunner, all skils are around. They can't make it easier the stun with shield energy because Edgerunner is not a class that has stuns and controls. If they make it easier, we will have a class that has stun, and controls, and many unique resoucers, and that would be broken.
    Summary of all by China: Either you use your shield energy to stun the target or use your shield energy for your new resoucers. Not both.

tech has things that old classes cant do and they have some broken **** skills but the EdgeRunner class is quite basic tbh. they have some good things but really the chi is a problem...you dont have a paramount your screwed...150 chi for shattering scream, 1 spark for wings of desolation, 50 for inner serenity, heavenly artibration is 50 chi, the wings passive dont have demon or sage while both tech passive have...focus drive 120 chi, blade hell 1 spark...just look at all those skills that require a bunch of chi and their not 10-20 chi their huge amounts...so when you say chi isnt a problem go make a demon ER then tell me that again so i wont complain
    i have no problem with the energy use/regen speed because that can be tweaked once you get glyphs but the chi use is ridiculous, only down side to the energy is that shield of impercation requires energy and being a deity er sucks cause you want to use the energy for defence while you need that 30% skill increase but youll have to sacrifice 1 or the other