Just sharing a little story

Options
losera
losera Posts: 36 Arc User
Hello, i just wanted to share a little story.
Like before when lvl 40 grinding areas were still populated and gold was overpriced within reason.

I was a wizard between lvl 40 and 60, and i was around dreamweaver port outskirts, while discovering the world on my slow beginner flyer xD.
There was this Blademaster dude brawling like a dozen of the physical monsters there(those that look like Leopardite Canisblade, i think).
He had a flying cleric with him, and the fact, that he was actually able to fight against so many at once, just showed, that his damage must've been somewhat low. Other than that, knowing PWI's aggro mechanics, i also wouldn't know, how he could pull so many at once.
Either way, at that time i didn't understand any of that, neither did i know much about clerics or BM or their tanking capacity. I was a squishy wizard and i thought no cleric in the world could outheal damage sources like that.

Anyway, that BM looked like somebody, who i recognized..he looked like the freaking pirate king from the one piece anime. When i got closer and clicked on him, his name was Gol D. Roger, too. I was so amazed and randomly sent him a friend request, which got accepted, too :D.

That was like the most amazed, that i've ever been in this game. I've had a similar experience in another game, but the ways games have developed, i'm afraid, that such a thing is unlikely to happen ever again outside the boundaries of a "meh, w.e" (._. )

Oh well, it was super awesome anyway.
279591113da452760ba99c01c8ae4652087a1d2d.png

Comments

• gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    I still remember hitting level 40 was hard and getting my 1st quest from Bounty Hunter was a big mistake. It's all easier now for people who start a new char or is new to the game. One of my faction members- started 4th Q last year- is now higher in level than I ever reached but has less reputation.

losera, I hope that BM still your 'friend'. Even if he never helped.