I feel like PWI support is down to zero

tolots
tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
Apart from the voluntary mod's that do an awesome job no PWI employee bother to communicate with us anymore and we don't get any updates on stuff like TW seasons/rewards , blessings , events , gift codes ... nada nothing over and out.

The only thing that runs is the endless sales on auto pilot and they figured out keys are the one thing that people go crazy over and spend most on it so its on sale up and down. But apart from taking our money, were is the service ? Ain't we worth a community manager anymore or at least someone who keeps us updated on our questions? I simply refuse to believe this game isn't generating enough money anymore to assign us a community manager!

This silence feels so sad

Comments

• notonlyjudge
    notonlyjudge Posts: 23 Arc User
    silence before the storm?;)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Support is very active from the ticket side of things.

The non communication is most Likely down to stretched staffing. Tho im only a player MoD, Im here as well as other players to help with common problems and issues. They are prob covering more than one title.

Im sure we will get something from them soon. Well I really hope we do.

Thanks.​​
  • bookkeeper#6784
    bookkeeper#6784 Posts: 25 Arc User
    lol... hahaha.. the ticket side is slightly questionable...
    if its cs related issue IT will GET FIXED...
    if its about lost account and accounts that should have not been banned.. idk..
    they recovered my accounts few months... after they sort of made me unable to use it again.. then few months later i have access to it again 3 months after i submitted a ticket about it... very nice support.