Santa Claus in Wonderland - MISSING?!

When you go to Wonderland you will get this new Event *Christmas*. It tells you to find Santa Claus who is allegedly at 331, 531 (Candy Village). But he is not there. On PWpedia i couldnt find anything about the event. Is it possible that the NPC is appearing to certain times or that its completely missing?!

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    The NPC appears at 9am server time. I checked Dawnglory earlier and although I can't enter wonderland on my alt there I did see people WCing looking for players for one of the events. I've set up a catshop on TT server near the spawn area to let people know.

As for why the info isn't on PWpedia yet, the only person who updates it is me. I have no contact with PWE staff whatsoever so I have to wait for the NPC to spawn as well. TT server (where I'm at) is also one of the last servers to get events so the pages usually aren't up early enough.

That said I am going to go ahead and update our Events page with the day/times I know but event pages themselves won't be up til maybe 10-11am PST today.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • miauii#2400
    miauii#2400 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Thank you for the answer, obielle. And I didnt know that you update PWpedia!
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited December 2018
    I was wrong, he spawned at 8am just now :sweat: whoops. At least he's here now

EDIT: Here's the wiki page for the Kindhearted Helper and Xmas: Look For Gift quests. There's also a page on the Darksnow Fang Event.
    Post edited by obielle on
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • miauii#2400
    miauii#2400 Posts: 34 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    I was wrong, he spawned at 8am just now :sweat: whoops. At least he's here now

EDIT: Here's the wiki page for the Kindhearted Helper and Xmas: Look For Gift quests. There's also a page on the Darksnow Fang Event.

Yay, ty!