Refined Tome not Bound

So refining a tome is supposed to make it bound automatically if not bound already but someone found a way to bypass it. The person was even selling it in world chat and that's the first we see. So it seems that's a glitch or can anyone else explain why a tome that's refined not bound. Here is a picture below as well.

30vnho6.jpg

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    you can literally see the answer in the picture, he explained it xD
  • lightpheonixx
    lightpheonixx Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Yes but isn't that supposedly a mess up/glitch or something cause whenever u upgrade a bound item in anything the Bound status is supposed to transfer. I'm sure others would want to know about it as some people raged at tome getting bound or refused to refine their tome as it would get bound. They probably shared it between accounts
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Yea except for emperor - they have always been unbound after upgrading
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I think this is a great work around but I’m sure CN will eventually patch it
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    another party pooper again.. gtfo u prolly have 10 emperors that's why u doing this.
    there are few context to this.
    PVP'ers will always bound this tome no matter what.,
    2nd
    what is exactly your point? this is a known feature.. for years now...
    IT'S NOT AN EXPLOIT. FYI ITS NOT BYPASS HE USED CHIENKUN'S TO TRANSFER REFINES. ITS NOT LIKE HE USES CHEAT FOR THIS..
    TRADE-ABLE EMPEROR ONLY HAS FEW USES FOR THOSE WHO PK...
    ITS NOT GAME BREAKING. AND U KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS TO +4 right?
    SO HIM SELLING IT ACTUALLY HAS LESS VALUE THAT IT ACTUALLY IS..
    SHINZOKO SPEND 2-3K USD TO +9 NOT SURE THE EXACT VALUE BUT SELLING AN UPGRADED TOME IS A DOWNGRADE...AND A LOSS FOR YOU.
  • thetruesinsz
    thetruesinsz Posts: 66 Arc User
    another party pooper again.. gtfo u prolly have 10 emperors that's why u doing this.
    there are few context to this.
    PVP'ers will always bound this tome no matter what.,
    2nd
    what is exactly your point? this is a known feature.. for years now...
    IT'S NOT AN EXPLOIT. FYI ITS NOT BYPASS HE USED CHIENKUN'S TO TRANSFER REFINES. ITS NOT LIKE HE USES CHEAT FOR THIS..
    TRADE-ABLE EMPEROR ONLY HAS FEW USES FOR THOSE WHO PK...
    ITS NOT GAME BREAKING. AND U KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS TO +4 right?
    SO HIM SELLING IT ACTUALLY HAS LESS VALUE THAT IT ACTUALLY IS..
    SHINZOKO SPEND 2-3K USD TO +9 NOT SURE THE EXACT VALUE BUT SELLING AN UPGRADED TOME IS A DOWNGRADE...AND A LOSS FOR YOU.

why so mad?
  • skarthos
    skarthos Posts: 58 Arc User
    upgrading from bound luad to dom or bound dom to emp always unbinds the tome
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    coz not everyone wants bound tomes...
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Absolutely amazing. Thank you for this tip, was a bit late and I could've saved a bit lf money if known earlier, then again, I am very happy now, so are all my chars..especially if we ever get a bound +5 to +8 Orb on all chars :D

All my chars say thank you!
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    save money my butt.. u will still spend money if you want to be on top.. no matter what...