TW/DC rewards

I been looking for the announcement on those and I couldnt find one. Have they actually announced them yet? Season started over a month ago so I would of expected one to exist already.

Comments

• sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    LOL Even if they DID announce the rewards, I wouldn't expect what they advertise you are to get with what you actually end up getting if you happen to win the season.

• hurrdurrurr
    hurrdurrurr Posts: 54 Arc User
    LOL Even if they DID announce the rewards, I wouldn't expect what they advertise you are to get with what you actually end up getting if you happen to win the season.

I agree to an extent. But at the same time they got so much backlash for their bs for last season I honestly doubt they want to play with fire again. Maybe they are in talks with CN to make sure what they offer they can also deliver?

Point of this thread was more or less to ask if I missed the announcement somewhere. And if I didnt for some mod to poke staff bout this issue, I have no illusions of staff actually reading these forums.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    yes.. pwi staff is not reading this.. prolly just heero who is a pwi slave..
    i doubt they will still do "REWARDS". im not doing any tw and xtw now since all of that bs. its better to have rest in real life than bs inside the game that u do stuff weekly with time and effort .. and all that amounts to nothing to them..
    they didnt annouced anything and i doubt they will ever announce anything after that ****. gl
    and also when u think about it.... NO NEED TO DO TW AND XTW since u basically u can just buy everything in boutique...