No Maint but Mass DC's

So PWI you don't do Maint but we have mass dc's...well that just makes a lot of sense. I mean it's not like we can Force log.... Something else you guys still haven't fix either. Why can't you guys just get it right for a change?

Comments

• babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    I agree, whats up with no Maint when we keep getting black outs or screen scrambling and sends you to the Circus log in and says your online but then wont let you back in!! So freakin aggravating to the point I just log off. FIX this problem please PWI.

• babyhas2legs
    Just read the reason no Maint on October 2 on Tuesday is due to they went on Holiday! OMG! Last time we waiting for a response to something when was Holiday time, they never responded for months to anything in this Forum. OH yes BTW they of course posted new items for us to spend money on before they left.
  • babyhas2legs
    So does this mean we have to put up with no Maint and Black outs and scrambled screens again for months or what?
  • jarahe
    jarahe Posts: 34 Arc User
    So I am not the only getting blackout screens or dc'ing etc. on Tideswell. Been checking every which way to *fix* this problem. And then only come to find out it is PWI pfffft
  • cyberpilot1
    cyberpilot1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    so there was no maint last nite? guess there is no reason to log in to see if they address the lag issue
  • winterchill#8418
    winterchill#8418 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Can you people, accept already, PWi doesn't or barely care about this game, and most of the time, probably none reads these forums because they're just meh with the same bs that they already aware of. So, make your conclusions, accept reality and just deal with it some other way, besides spamming this forum like it matters ^^
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    It helps if people say their are issues. The servers don't cope very well if the maint is not done either. If something really bad happens someone will be on hand to look over things.

Thanks.