Here is a suggestion to bring some joy in everyone's life in game.

Options
sweetambrosia
sweetambrosia Posts: 21 Arc User
edited September 2018 in Suggestion Box
You know I've played this game for ages now and as has been said before the game use to be a log more fun when you have to squad to do stuff, but now everyone soloes everything. MMO, means to must of us playing a great game together. So I was thinking why not give all those bored geared to the teeth players something to do with other not so well geared people.
*What I mean is this. A system that gives reward points to players that "bump" or help a lower level player. So that when you go help a player that is at least 5 (and this can be adjusted) lower then you you get prestige. What prestige will get you is new titles or some other reward (not gear or glyphes or coin) that will show what stage your helpfulness it at. What this will do is have people (I hope anyways) play together again.
*On the flip, for those that PK we could also have notoriety. The way this could work is if you kill or assist in killing another player from another foe faction you get notoriety points and when you have a given amount you get a reward (again I'm thinking titles) Oh and if you kill someone that is way more low level you lose your notoriety points. More fun if you don't just go kill one shot toons!
*I like the bar that we get when we do the vengeful quest in NF that could be how we tell where we are with our prestige or notoriety points are at.
I truly hope you pass my idea on I think something along the lines of this would give the game new life.
Thank you a faithful player. <3