Silhouette of Time event closing time

When does the Silhouette of Time event end? The quest information states that the event is open between 1st and 10th of September. Does this mean the event closes at midnight to 11th?

Also, is it possible to redeem items you qualified for AFTER the event closed? Say I will recieve my 34h reward at 15pm and the event shutdown at 14pm, will I get nothing?
Tagged:

Comments

• firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    logicho wrote: »
    When does the Silhouette of Time event end? The quest information states that the event is open between 1st and 10th of September. Does this mean the event closes at midnight to 11th?

Also, is it possible to redeem items you qualified for AFTER the event closed? Say I will recieve my 34h reward at 15pm and the event shutdown at 14pm, will I get nothing?

Yes
  • logicho
    logicho Posts: 9 Arc User
    firefraii wrote: »
    logicho wrote: »

Yes

I take that as a yes to both questions.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited September 2018
    To answer both questions in a bit more detail, the quests can no longer be obtained after midnight on the 10th I think so the answer to your first question would be no, but I might also be wrong on that since there's not really any info readily available anywhere.

As for the second question, when we had an event like this in the past I managed to keep the quest on my alts - I think some of my alts might even still have the quest actually and they could probably still finish it now years after the event ended. As long as you've picked up the quest I think you should be able to complete it when the timer runs out.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • logicho
    logicho Posts: 9 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    To answer both questions in a bit more detail, the quests can no longer be obtained after midnight on the 10th I think so the answer to your first question would be no, but I might also be wrong on that since there's not really any info readily available anywhere.

As for the second question, when we had an event like this in the past I managed to keep the quest on my alts - I think some of my alts might even still have the quest actually and they could probably still finish it now years after the event ended. As long as you've picked up the quest I think you should be able to complete it when the timer runs out.

Brilliant, thats what I hoped for!