DUP glitch

zoube
zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
edited August 2018 in Quality Corner
Can you please work on the glitch allowing people to do UP normal and activate Deicide mode just at end? Is a really unfair glitch and abusers deserve a ban.

edit: for me it's the same level than the old FC glitch.

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Please log this with support with detailed info or as much as you know.

Thanks.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    This has been a thing for a long time most of the abusers have final wep you’re kinda late
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    my name jeff
  • slashnote
    slashnote Posts: 8 Arc User
    Just because you don't know how to do it doesn't mean it needs fixing or is ban worthy. Its not game breaking and doesnt make a huge difference so its of no importance. So maybe stop QQing just cause you dont know how it works or whatever.
    Also this is nothing like the old FCC glitch, the FCC was worse than this, if people made it where the glitch dropped many shards or skulls then yeah.
  • chuchobeto666
    chuchobeto666 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I think this "glitch" dosent need to be fixed, it allows low geared ppl(like nv3) to bbe included in upd squads something that wouldnt be posible on normal upd, that helps them to farm, i think this is the only fair thing that pwi still have for f2p ppl
  • implode
    implode Posts: 82 Arc User
    So they can fight Bajan, 2nd boss, clones in regular mode, then activate deicide mode only for the end boss?
  • chuchobeto666
    chuchobeto666 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yes
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    and yet they cant magically make new silent sea sandgrains appear, can they?
  • zoube
    slashnote wrote: »
    Just because you don't know how to do it doesn't mean it needs fixing or is ban worthy. Its not game breaking and doesnt make a huge difference so its of no importance. So maybe stop QQing just cause you dont know how it works or whatever.

I did the post once I learned how it worked. So yeah I know how to do it, but I wont cause it's unfair. Unfair, cause it makes a huge difference between those aware and those not (unlike the AEU glitch), and, as the FC glitch, it's mostly in big guilds that it is used.
  • implode
    implode Posts: 82 Arc User
    zoube wrote: »
    Unfair, cause it makes a huge difference between those aware and those not
    Then if you would just give details about exactly how to do it then everybody would be aware and then it wouldn't be unfair anymore :)
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    zoube wrote: »
    slashnote wrote: »

I did the post once I learned how it worked. So yeah I know how to do it, but I wont cause it's unfair. Unfair, cause it makes a huge difference between those aware and those not (unlike the AEU glitch), and, as the FC glitch, it's mostly in big guilds that it is used.

Hello sir you appear to complain about a lot of things being unbalanced or broken. Maybe they should promote you to be chief balance operator.

Vote zoube for *Big Balance Guy*
  • zoube
    firefraii wrote: »
    Vote zoube for *Big Balance Guy*

I'm not that big.

• weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    That's what she said.
    Vae Victis.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    About the Dup glitch.
    Vae Victis.
  • zoube
    Ofc all those who profit from it try to defend it.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    This has also entered into my loggs as it is an Exploit in the game.

Again I dont have any contacts still so no feedback on this from me sorry.

Thanks.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    this dude... its not a game breaking bug... the exploit you are talking about ....everybodywins...
    the ONLY REASON YOU ARE POSTING THIS SHENANIGANS in here is you one of those people who can't follow instructions in discord and began qq ing in here. too late to say... we already have our g17th cast.... well almost about 20-30.. maybe more. i don't count **** and i stopped loggin my op toon since i finished my 5th cast earlier this year...
    IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.. BETTER PLAY HELLO KITTY ONLINE...
    its not flaming its just the truth...
    nv3 people can do up coz of this... basically you are removing their way of catching up and getting cash to be r9...
    you are a very sad boy..
  • zoube
    Quite the contrary, I started complaining once I knew how to do it. And it's game breaking as it profit a small portion of players. Some people are saying they help peopel doign their g17 doign this by reducing price. Yeah but they still sell the mats and make profit of the glitch they use. They are no Robin Hood.
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    some1 envy and you're envious because you do not have DMG to give it a solo and that's why you're just yelling what kind of zero does not mean that if you do not give it that they do not give the others and the others want to earn on the r9 you zero
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    this prolly the same dude who complained about arc quest... now gold has been jacked up way up there...
    lol peace to you loser... we don't scam people in up.. like somebody i know who has r9 alts..
    PROFIT FROM SMALL PORTION OF PLAYERS....
    that's pretty funny. when people from my regular up squad gets 15m min... per run.. yeah.. i won't let you join my squad coz u nub.
  • topmasterseller
    topmasterseller Posts: 32 Arc User
    Thank you kind sir you are the real MVP.
    Now for the devs (eh the man there who can tell them tho)... since many ppl exploited this for probably more than a year you know how to fix it right?
    Just make the dungeon obsolete like nirvana and give us super cheap zeniths :smiley: