This is ridiculous - Codes

2»

Comments

• coolt#2079
    coolt#2079 Posts: 2 Arc User
    ALSO, the mod is completely ingnoring our bumps. Did anyone try sending a ticket for this?
    Bumping a topic does nothing except move it to the top of the forum, and the practice of bumping threads is a violation of the forum rules.

How do you know we're ignoring your bumps?
    Because we haven't been deleting them?

I'm going to take a page from SylenThunder's book here and tell you that you SHOULD be submitting tickets. If you aren't, you're an idiot. Since when does PWE sit and watch the forum?​​

Since when do they sit and watch forums? Well apparently right here
    liunatik wrote: »
    Hey guys! First off, I just want to apologize for the mistake. We'll be posting a new code to the forum on Monday with the rest of the items redeemable through the code. Don't worry, everyone will get their rewards, so please look out for the code next week.

Am I missing something? It seems like the only reason the Mod replied is because people were commenting on this topic. So we are idiots for trying to communicate with them after they voluntarily post in this thread promising something? I don't understand what you are expecting from people when they are promised something in a forum of discussion and never get it, much less how anyone is an "idiot" for commenting. Lol this managment is hilarious....
  • miauii#2400
    miauii#2400 Posts: 34 Arc User
    ALSO, the mod is completely ingnoring our bumps. Did anyone try sending a ticket for this?
    Bumping a topic does nothing except move it to the top of the forum, and the practice of bumping threads is a violation of the forum rules.

I'm going to take a page from SylenThunder's book here and tell you that you SHOULD be submitting tickets. If you aren't, you're an idiot. Since when does PWE sit and watch the forum?​​

I'm not an idiot, but thank you. Very professional to say such things as a CM. I already submitted tickets, not getting a response, wrote private messages on facebook, not getting a response. Thats why I said they're ignoring it.
  • obitole
    obitole Posts: 45 Arc User

a cm wrote this???
  • monkiimk1
    monkiimk1 Posts: 34 Arc User
    obitole wrote: »

a cm wrote this???

lol yeah, might as well forget about the codes that were promised by the Mod. This has all been swept under the rug.

PW has no problem promoting new spend promos, though. Sadly the true idiots are the ones who spend lots of real money on this game while its in this state. PW has zero incentive to fix anything while they are still making money so those who spend $$$ are just playing themselves and bringing the quality down further.
  • miauii#2400
    monkiimk1 wrote: »
    obitole wrote: »

a cm wrote this???

lol yeah, might as well forget about the codes that were promised by the Mod. This has all been swept under the rug.

PW has no problem promoting new spend promos, though. Sadly the true idiots are the ones who spend lots of real money on this game while its in this state. PW has zero incentive to fix anything while they are still making money so those who spend $$$ are just playing themselves and bringing the quality down further.
    1000% agree!!!
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    wonder if Neverwinter and STO are being treated the same..if they are, that is trully a dark storm on the horizon.
  • miauii#2400
    wettstyle wrote: »
    wonder if Neverwinter and STO are being treated the same..if they are, that is trully a dark storm on the horizon.

i dont think so, cause NW and STO dont prefer the chinese market only
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Still waiting for the promised code xD
    It's sp funny how badly they don't care, 10 years in this game, this is legit the worst I've seen it, and we've gone through a rocky road, which says a lot about the current state.

Oh well, just let the game die at this point, they don't care, why should we?

Mr. Justice
  • monkiimk1
    monkiimk1 Posts: 34 Arc User
    nbreaking wrote: »
    It's sp funny how badly they don't care, 10 years in this game, this is legit the worst I've seen it, and we've gone through a rocky road, which says a lot about the current state.

It is definitely saying a lot to acknowledge the game is in the worst state its ever been in..because after playing off and on for 9 years I thought it couldnt get any worse than we've seen in the past lol. Sadly people keep charging gold and consequently making things even worse by rewarding PW for doing a horrible job.

I think its hilarious the new Anniversary event thing is another promise of giving codes out if we achieve certain milestones (crafting x amount of genies, killing x amount of IBU bosses, etc). I mean, why the hell would anyone believe they are going to give out these codes if they still havent given out 2 month old codes and completely disregarded the Emperor tome giveaway from around the same time. Thats even ignoring the fact that the rewards for this new event are absolutely worthless really lol.

RIP PW, it was fun while it lasted
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    I really like how they've just promised to hand out ten more codes while running another event, and they haven't been able to fulfill their advertised promises (events / codes) from months back.
  • mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User
    nbreaking wrote: »

Yea this Anniversary is horrible and anything except rewarding.The random codes from the 10th anni page are huge joke.Im getting primordial and barbaric bloods and i maxed my primal passives 2years ago...great and useful stuff for main character 8 years old.

Also i hoped people would increase activity and actually do stuff ingame,like IU...but not really .At least not on tideswell.There is just bunch of AFK toons near the new event quest npcs in North Arch and nothing really happening at all lol.