returning to Pwi need a little help(eu)

Hey everyone I'm returning to the game after a few years away and I could really use some help. a lot has changed and im pretty over whelmed I have a 92 veno and few other 80 something toons I'm on the EU Server.
Tagged:

Comments

• kurayokai#2011
    kurayokai#2011 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello, I just came back as well as I keep getting bit by the nostalgia bug. Hopefully it finished downloading when I get off work.

Never got up that far though, I think I left when the earth guard released so yea a lot of new stuff. Anyways I wanted to wish you luck I'm just trying to to find some recent posts on the forums and glad I'm not the only one returning.
  • ladysasaimi
    ladysasaimi Posts: 3 Arc User
    hey glad to hear that add me when you long in TameThis
  • kurayokai#2011
    Hopefully the ping is decent, I'm on the East coast US, but I am a bit shy so maybe starting with a new friend would be cool.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Im on the EU server sometimes.

Their is a lot to do, Take your time enjoy the quest lines! If you need help ask!

Good Luck!​​
  • wishes8
    wishes8 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm actively on the Dawnglory server and one of the main charaters i play as is a veno among other classes, Currently though there is maintiance but if there's any general questions about the game currently plz feel free to leave a message on this thread
  • kurayokai#2011
    edited July 2018
    Hm I've been trying to figure which class to pick, I wanna try one of the new ones but I also had a veno back in the day and I really want to play one of those too... Decisions decisions.

Edit: went with veno for nostalgia. And I just like the pet tamer class. Now I'm level 20 and need help with the first instance.
    Post edited by kurayokai#2011 on
  • mydemyze
    mydemyze Posts: 1 Arc User
    if you like the pet thing, you might also try the mystic - it's a good alternative to a veno and is fun to play
  • ladysasaimi
    ladysasaimi Posts: 3 Arc User
    thanks for all the advice guys