Can we get another event like chase the tiger?

Options
nunuator
nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
The request is simple can we get another event such as chase the tiger.

I feel as if everyone loved the event, however, they just doubted the prizes being sent out with a timely manner so they ended up not participating.

I feel like now that the event rewards are sent out even more players will participate in the next one. The entire issue with the event is that personal rewards didn’t send out till after the event ended which caused a lot of players to worry about ever getting said rewards seeing pwi’s track record of sending stuff out on time.

So the question is can we get another event like this so we can fully enjoy it this time since the worry of stuff not being sent out is gone now.

Event like this also help lower costs of most items such as tokens of luck and wings of ascension due to the mass number of coins being converted + people charge to take advantage of said events :smile:

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    I would like this event too but update it every 48hrs plz I would actually like to win (not saying anyone else doesn’t deserve it over me) and for me to do that I need to see how much further ahead everyone is over me wasn’t it updated like weekly? That really sucked :/
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Options
    The board was updated once a week with a bit of delay and honestly having 1-2 more updates for the board would have been nice specifically when the board was about to end but honestly how it was handled was fine it just felt like the prizes were more delayed than they had to be...

Personal reward should’ve been on a script that would send out the reward the second the amount was spent, something like the spend promos. having to check a leaderboard to see if your coins even counted seemed kinda inconvenient.