After logging into PWI, the PLAY button disappers.

babyhas2legs
babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
Anyone else have problems after ARC lets you sign in and shows the Play button and it disappears before you can click on it?

Comments

• narniagirl
    narniagirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    i cant log in anymore something is going on. everything was fine now it isnt
  • honda60
    honda60 Posts: 1 Arc User
    same thing is happening to me. when I trkky to log in in says disconnected from server
  • babyhas2legs
    Arc let me login and when i click Home, the PLAY button show and disappears instantly. I havent had any problems logging in to play at all til now.
  • babyhas2legs
    Wow if I cant log into game due to the disappearing PLAY button, I wonder how many more people are experiencing the same. And how much $$$ PWI is losing.
  • iowabob
    iowabob Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have the same problem. Anyone know how to fix it?
  • babyhas2legs
    Never happen before that I know of and I played since game started. And wonder if the has crashed or DC idk
    There is no maintainace notice for us on the log in either. Something is going on. I appreciate your response because you me and 1 other person are saying anything. GL iowabob.
  • babyhas2legs
    Hey Game just let me on, the PLAY button is working now!
  • pureone69#0857
    pureone69#0857 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Arc wont launch PWI when i click on the PLAY button....utterly confused
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited May 2018
    I had the same issue as well. I have other games installed on Arc so I just swapped to another game then back to PWI and the play button showed after that. Not sure if that had anything to do with fixing it though.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    I also had the same issue and just clicked on GAMES, clicked on HOME and clicked on PLAY (before it was gone again).