question on redeeming code pob80cb9-if sent to the wrong character can this b fixed if it is unopend

Options
sephleson
sephleson Posts: 4 Arc User
I was debating which character to send the war front supply pack to and I accidently hit the first character I made which is level 101 and the code was put on that character, my blademaster. I was wondering if a GM can cancel that since I have not opened the client or the character yet nor obtained the pack and then resend it to a different character. Is there any possibility of that or is there any possibility of getting the lvl 100 boost to be changed to lvl 105 boost instead of lvl 100 since she is already 101? Did I loose that section of the pack on this particular account?

-seph
Tagged:

Best Answer

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Regarding redeeming the code on the wrong character, you'd have to try sending in a support ticket, but I don't know if they can help you. You might have to wait until another code with the same item comes out in the future.

With the level boost, it just grants the character a ton of EXP, so even though your character is level 101 it should still get some EXP but it wouldn't be to level 105 since the EXP requirement from 101-105 is much higher than 1-100.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com

Answers