Faction Base way over rated

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
If all you ever used was the base for that base quest xp and some sealed flyers then your not missing much.

I FINALLY GOT IN is it me or this basically a homestead skin over old faction and the pet got max out and gave some rice balls?

there's some male and female fash some veno pet skills but i think there cheaper at the zoologist in arc?

This was a lot of hype for the price of aninating your player base why?

There is some gear in there but g-15 might be better not sure .

Honestly for the work and time it took i just dont see it pwi you still should give faction leaers with old bases 40x10 big notes and a loyalty stone for a new base that be fair

Comments

• rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    If all you ever used was the base for that base quest xp and some sealed flyers then your not missing much.

I FINALLY GOT IN is it me or this basically a homestead skin over old faction and the pet got max out and gave some rice balls?

there's some male and female fash some veno pet skills but i think there cheaper at the zoologist in arc?

This was a lot of hype for the price of aninating your player base why?

There is some gear in there but g-15 might be better not sure .

Honestly for the work and time it took i just dont see it pwi you still should give faction leaers with old bases 40x10 big notes and a loyalty stone for a new base that be fair

Actually, for the amount of players, they should just get rid of this **** and give us back our faction bases and MERIT! (But I do totally agree with you. Its WAYYYYY overrated

• limit1#4879
    limit1#4879 Posts: 75 Arc User
    yes ..its overrated... i based that on the passives. mount speed .. ...would have been better if they add another set of passives like +ATK,MATK,PHYDEF,MDEF,CRIT,CHANNELING, and etc for the base passive upgrades.. which will make it worth while keeping the base open. the 1.6m xp everyday is good... the 5%vitaebuffetc.... seriously they should prolly up that to 50% ... ..the pet gives **** rewards that you dont really need. it useless to take 10 mins trying to up its comfort hunger and mood. this is plain waste of time. i will post another thread to it.
  • celokp
    celokp Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    lol
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    It's like the 5 stages of grief...
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    zentfamily wrote: »
    It's like the 5 stages of grief...

:D
  • ohnohz
    ohnohz Posts: 30 Arc User
    I like the unlockable npc that let you snatch the up/dh/qsm keys without visiting the locations. The pet might have a rare drop for good stuff but yea so far i only got "rice balls" the only "rice balls" i know a pet can make a black to brown small and smelly so pwi shows an morbid sense of humour here :d

The 1.6m quest is ok, the buff is ok, mass rez and the signet skills are nice to have. I guess its also nice to safe up some coins by using loyalty funds to repair gear. But the most important part for a faction base imho are the pots. I can't last with the magnier pots and im pretty dependant on the faction base stuff :) I certainly miss the base buffs for PV and PVE, but in pvp they used to stop being useful when the first people got their g17r3 purge weapons.

• skyeaglestank
    skyeaglestank Posts: 19 Arc User
    I enjoyed coming on and doing base quests and now that is gone! So much coin invested to level the bases and they just took it! Many others have quit because of this and I don't blame them..I'm right on the edge of quiting myself!