Character Chi Amount Bugged/Gone (Cultivation Quests Reappeared in Log) + Homestead Quest Missing

Options
- Types: Gameplay issue, possible permanent effect bug or glitch of chi bar.
- Categories: Skill - cannot use celestial spark, amount of chi has reduced itself to 299. Multiple chi skills in a row cannot be used effectively.
- Location: Every class has chi, but in my case a BM, celestial sage, RB 2. Don't remember how or precisely when, but roughly 3-4 years ago cultivation quests reappeared in my quest log (I was already celestial sage at that time) and I left them alone because I left the game (college). I came back and wanted the space in my quest log cleared, so I (not realizing or remembering what happens or applying the consequence to my level) completed the 51 cultivation. I lost 200 chi, and freaked out. I also had the 89 sage culti in my quest log, which I then did thinking that I would regain my sparks - and I did; unfortunately, having learned that the 89 culti could return my chi to normal and also having the 89 demon culti in my quest log, I decided to go ahead and do the other cultis cluttering my quest log. The 69 reduced me to my current state, 299 chi, but upon completing two quests of the demon 89 chain, the quest line disappeared. I am now stuck with 299 chi, and yes, I should have left it alone, but it shouldn't have been taking up space in my log! >.< ALL cultis, from 29+, were in my log, so it was...annoying and weird. Retrospect, if I had been smarter about it, I would have started IN ORDER >.<' But I had already panicked and used up the 89 sage quest, and the demon one (which should have disappeared after the sage line was chosen) only disappeared after I had started in on it. Now, in my defense, even though it was foolish, I also was concerned with my Homestead quest missing; I figured the culti quests had messed it up for me, which was the other major incentive to redo them. But, now all culti quests (including my redoing celestial sage as a celestial demon even after I used a celestial schism to try and trick my chi into returning) are done. My only hope is now RB 3, but I'm not holding my breath. I don't remember what happens to the chi bar in Rebirth. Oh, and here's another odd thing; all of my skills (which were sage) are now demon; yet my fairy is still celestial sage, and my character screen says Celestial Sage. And, of course, my chi is nerfed.

Comments

• sirkura#6424
    sirkura#6424 Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    Sounds like you used the early pill code for Lv95 on that BM. This was a known issue with it. The pill gave you culti up till 79 iirc, but you still had the old ones in your quest, doing them bugged your cultivation. I don't think there was ever a resolution found. you would need to send in a ticket and wait for their response.