Pwi Awesome Update takeing bets

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
So like everey massive update like this one something usealy breaks and takes 2-6 months to recover yes or no ?

Pwi Awesome Update takeing bets 18 votes

Yes epic crash and burn
88%
medusaisfakecatgirldesurieihdiuscira1818benjiswifekyoskemotherhenvaldismanoldrascaldamasticatorbaysidebutterflywildz2milathemindmimiskysa#4762starla89estellalooming#9497 16 votes
No kays on it she will not let it fail or we all get crown madness
5%
laiwaisan 1 vote
I am emo i expect nothing what ever man im outa here
5%
limit1#4879 1 vote

Comments

• athrinbal
    athrinbal Posts: 31 Arc User
    All your comments are either to troll or make fun of the devs/community, seriously kys
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I mean, there are known issues on the patchnotes themselves that will take another big update to fix, so I'm not sure how that would be taken?

Pretty much all the big checking is done- we just have one more thing to look at, which is usually what makes these expansion maints run so long.
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    I mean, there are known issues on the patchnotes themselves that will take another big update to fix, so I'm not sure how that would be taken?

Pretty much all the big checking is done- we just have one more thing to look at, which is usually what makes these expansion maints run so long.

I mean it's not like the broken bridge in center of Arch has been fixed going on what? 6 months?

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    edited January 2018
    shimarra wrote: »

I mean it's not like the broken bridge in center of Arch has been fixed going on what? 6 months?

Its a Feature!

Just like the Bridge in Warsong has been broken since ... well... Forever...

Im not going to vote as its not going to happen is it really.

Their are always problems with thing. Just how and what they are corrected that makes or breaks.​​
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    Yes epic crash and burn
    Well, still have to wait until more people get online to be certain...
    But from what I see my faction's Base is gonna be permanently locked seeing the requirements to gain loyalty points.

R.I.P lower factions.
  • danilo#8744
    danilo#8744 Posts: 44 Arc User
    Hello all.
    I know is a bit early to tell about it, but its my impression about this new expasion that, should be a exciting.
    New faction system is bad for our pwi servers today. Since we don't have too many active players.
    I know the missions is about one week for complet and u dont need do all.
    But if you look it as a small faction (pve ones), they can't do high instances with 8 ppl in squad (most of them). This happen because small active players that login every single day and do stuffs, or ppl could be active but dont have gear enough for do it, etc.
    I know this could be fun, but no how are the servers today, I can see many factions without a base because of it.

PW china can be very active players, but pwi dont, they (in my opinion) shuld change it asap. This is a broken feature in my vision.

Thanks for reading let share ur opinions about it. Hugs and Peace.
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Well bridge is fixed xD How many month was that?
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    No kays on it she will not let it fail or we all get crown madness
    I Worried about faction thing because its not newly made members are forced every week to earn points yet new ones that are made dont have this handy cap? how the hec it that fair and the other thing is do you know how expensive it was to get lv 3 base thats now at 16 the time money mats and i think there on top of that pimping a faction bank stone why? Also shouldnt there be benifits to an older base ?

I havnt got full update yet but from the txt dicription it sounds like pwi is punishing loyal faction base owners ?

i mean its already hard enough geting new members and now your going to punish already founded factions and exsiting members ?

no body likes forced religion shoved down there throat or that 6 am knock at the door have you heard of our lord and lol what would make you think people would like hey every week if you want to use the base you already payed for and lived in forever your now required to do 1000 pts loyalty however if you dump your old faction base make a new one will wave the fee? and visit our cash shop in order to make or add things to new base lol.

txt wise this sounds horiable and like a punishment and rent.

who here likes rent on anything and more bills raise your hand lol.

i havnt played yet but if i cant get into my base im be really really upset