Lugia Crazy Promos lol

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
Makes me wonder if theres an evill punch line somewhwere pwi 1st promo with spend literaly gave 10+ orbs up to 8 -16 if you spend on each toon pwi pulls the promo page but then sees how much cash there geting and puts page back up and says hell with it run with it lol.

Now check this out https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10774564-dragon-orb-spend-promo

5x 12 orbs and all previouse tiers thats more then pwi has ever givein out shoot you use the had to fight them tooth and nail for a s -chest insaine what is really going on ? hope this isnt a ha ha we got your money now chapter 5 lol but if thats not the case ty pwi this was best sale ever. I havent spend this much money in a long time.

I feel sorry for my girlfrind all she geting for V-Day is freshly pick flowers from some random nighbores garden maw haaaaaa

Comments

• yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options

you don't have a girlfriend. lol
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    double post

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    No its not 5 12 orbs, the x is just the spend and charge tier.

If you spend 500 gold you get 1 12* orb.
    x is charge AND spend 500 gold you get 1 12*

Its worded very badly in order to suck you into spending heaps of money. Its why they put the text after the list, PWI know youll see it and charge before properly reading it. Its clever but desperate.

If it was a high amount of orbs I would have charged and refined my toon from +10 to +12
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    ty they almost got me also be careful one time i missed charge 100 instead 10 called pwi didn't touch the gold at all and was trying to get them to change it and refund me 90$ they said they could do that but anything over there set amount on refund will take 1 year which was something low like 10-20 was what it sounded like
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Yeah its how they lure you in. Could have worded it a LOT simpler by stating it as 4 / 4a.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    It may be poorly worded, but I wouldn't be so quick to assume sinister intent. x could stand for 'extra', aka, 'extra' rewards if you charge and spend the gold. Seems legit? But if you want to assume that the GM writing the post is some evil mastermind instead of just a random employee doing their job... be my guest gg.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• laiwaisan
    edited January 2018
    Options
    csquared5 wrote: »
    It may be poorly worded, but I wouldn't be so quick to assume sinister intent. x could stand for 'extra', aka, 'extra' rewards if you charge and spend the gold. Seems legit? But if you want to assume that the GM writing the post is some evil mastermind instead of just a random employee doing their job... be my guest gg.

I kinda want to think positive but in the past pwi was giving away a S-chest spend promo i qualified they pulled the page i had a copy saved sent it on a ticket it came down to your SoL even tho it clearly says it however customer service the last few months or so has been awesome 3 incidents with promo issues literally responded in 1-3 days and resolved pwi has come a long way with promo customer rewards and spend points i actually feel like pwi now gives a you know what lol. i dont think i been this happy with pwi in a long time which reflects on my card charge it lol
  • oldrascal
    oldrascal Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    Makes me wonder if theres an evill punch line somewhwere pwi 1st promo with spend literaly gave 10+ orbs up to 8 -16 if you spend on each toon pwi pulls the promo page but then sees how much cash there geting and puts page back up and says hell with it run with it lol.

Now check this out https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10774564-dragon-orb-spend-promo

5x 12 orbs and all previouse tiers thats more then pwi has ever givein out shoot you use the had to fight them tooth and nail for a s -chest insaine what is really going on ? hope this isnt a ha ha we got your money now chapter 5 lol but if thats not the case ty pwi this was best sale ever. I havent spend this much money in a long time.

I feel sorry for my girlfrind all she geting for V-Day is freshly pick flowers from some random nighbores garden maw haaaaaa

Trying to read this gave me cancer.
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Options
    Anyone experienced the time between when you spend the gold until they mail the orbs, on average?
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    A week ago, like 20-40 minutes.
    Theres like 11 hours before I can do it today again.

Are you having problems today? I hope not 'cause I aint receiving login reward mails either today..

edit: ops I was thinking about the wonderland promo.

After ~2 hours of waiting I got the mails I was supposed to.
    Post edited by shopcheese on