How long does it take to get max passives,sky level just by doing the everyday quest? 2018

Dont care about cashshop sales, but has anyone added up the time to get the bloods? i herd you have to be a certain sky lvl to do a instance that gives you bloods....But yeah doesn't really help if you are not there yet. Basically, how long will it take you to get to do that instance and then how long will it take you to get all passives done after you are able to go to that instance everyday. not including primal skills. Im thinking like 2+Years asking for a friend.
Tagged:

Comments

• kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    yea 2x years sounds about right
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Dont care about cashshop sales, but has anyone added up the time to get the bloods? i herd you have to be a certain sky lvl to do a instance that gives you bloods....But yeah doesn't really help if you are not there yet. Basically, how long will it take you to get to do that instance and then how long will it take you to get all passives done after you are able to go to that instance everyday. not including primal skills. Im thinking like 2+Years asking for a friend.

Actually, not even near 2 years at all, way less than that.
    I'll edit my post with what you can do to get bloods, how many you can get, and how many you need.

EDIT:
    Here's the passives you need, skills depend on class but i'll put on average 200 bloods for the other skills.
    Class skills - 200 Primordial
    Endless Breeze lvl 10 - 20 Primordial
    Absolute Virtue lvl 10 - 200 Primordial
    Cascaded Thunder lvl 10 - 80 Primordial
    Purity of Essence lvl 5 - 100 Barbaric
    Corrosive Cold lvl 5 - 30 Barbaric
    Ward of bane lvl 5 - 300 Primordial + 75 Barbaric
    Cosmic Blessing lvl 5 - 400 Primordial + 200 Barbaric

Total - 1200 Primordial + 405 Barbaric

Ways to get bloods:
    Rescue the Raccoons (you lose this quest after Astral I if not mistaken though) - 2 Primordial
    Raccoon Alliance Pact - 2 Primordial
    Secret Princess (you get this one after Astral I if not mistaken) - 1 Primordial + 1 Barbaric
    Thursday Night Fights - 10 Primordial Blood for participating (can easily get 20 though) or 2 Barbaric Blood
    Sky Pirate Drake - Depends on what you dig, but around 10 Primordial Blood I'd say
    Transmutation - Depends on what you have to transmute, gives both bloods
    Neverfall Squire Badges - 7 primordial blood a day if you do DHD, 2 if you don't, 1 Barbaric blood per 4 badges
    Undercurrent Hall (available as soon as you rb and get lvl 100) - 12 Primordial or 6 Barbaric bloods (14 primordial or 7 Barbaric if you do 3 runs a day, but not worth it imo)
    Several Timed events

Let's pretend we farm all the Barbaric first, then the primordial:
    In a day you can get 1 (quest) + 6 (UCH) + 0.5 (Neverfall badges assuming you don't do DHD), so, 7.5 a day
    In a week you can get 7.5x7 (7.5 everyday for 7 days) + 4 (from the Thursday night fights if you win 1 single fight, which is extremely easy to do even if you're undergeared), so, 56.5 bloods weekly.

This means it would take you 7.16 weeks to be done with barbaric bloods, let's round it to 8 weeks aka 2 months.
    In the meanwhile, even focusing everything on Barbaric Bloods you'll get these primordials:
    Per day: 2 (from Raccoon Alliance Pact daily) + 1 (Secret Princess), so, 3 a day, IF you don't do sky drake.
    For 8 weeks you'll get 3x56 = 168.

So, 2 months you'll have all the Barbaric Bloods you need + 84 Primordial Bloods
    Now, let's focus all the resources on Primordial bloods:
    Per day: 2 (Raccoon daily) + 1 (Secret Princess) + 2 (Neverfall badges) + 12 (Undercurrent hall), so, 17 a day.
    Per week: 17x7 (17 a day for 7 days) + 20 (Thursday Night Fights), so, 139

This means it would take you 2 more months to have all the Primordial bloods needed.

In conclusion, even if you don't do DH, Sky pirate Drake, Transmutation and Events it will only take you 4 months to max out your passives and skills. This is not even including all the free bloods you get from the primal chainquest, which would actually put this number at about 2.5 months instead.

IF you were able to do everything, including drake, DH and transmutation, you can legit get everything in about 2 months, maybe less.
    Post edited by nbreaking on

Mr. Justice
  • nbreaking
    I'll edit my post with what you can do to get bloods, how many you can get, and how many you need.

EDIT:
    Here's the passives you need, skills depend on class but i'll put on average 200 bloods for the other skills.

Ways to get bloods:
    Rescue the Raccoons (you lose this quest after Astral I if not mistaken though) - 2 Primordial
    Secret Princess (you get this one after Astral I if not mistaken) - 1 Primordial + 1 Barbaric
    Thursday Night Fights - 10 Primordial Blood for participating (can easily get 20 though) or 2 Barbaric Blood
    Sky Pirate Drake - Depends on what you dig, but around 10 Primordial Blood I'd say
    Neverfall Squire Badges - 7 primordial blood a day if you do DHD, 2 if you don't, 1 Barbaric blood per 4 badges
    Undercurrent Hall (available as soon as you rb and get lvl 100) - 12 Primordial or 6 Barbaric bloods (14 primordial or 7 Barbaric if you do 3 runs a day, but not worth it imo)
    Several Timed events

In a day you can get 1 (quest) + 6 (UCH) + 0.5 (Neverfall badges assuming you don't do DHD), so, 7.5 a day
    In a week you can get 7.5x7 (7.5 everyday for 7 days) + 4 (from the Thursday night fights if you win 1 single fight, which is extremely easy to do even if you're undergeared), so, 56.5 bloods weekly.

This means it would take you 7.16 weeks to be done with barbaric bloods, let's round it to 8 weeks aka 2 months.
    In the meanwhile, even focusing everything on Barbaric Bloods you'll get these primordials:
    Per day: 2 (from Raccoon Alliance Pact daily) + 1 (Secret Princess), so, 3 a day, IF you don't do sky drake.

So, 2 months you'll have all the Barbaric Bloods you need + 84 Primordial Bloods
    Per day: 2 (Raccoon daily) + 1 (Secret Princess) + 2 (Neverfall badges) + 12 (Undercurrent hall), so, 17 a day.

This means it would take you less than 2 more months to have all the Primordial bloods needed.

In conclusion, even if you don't do DH, Sky pirate Drake, Transmutation and Events it will only take you 4 months to max out your passives and skills. This is not even including all the free bloods you get from the primal chainquest, which would actually put this number at about 2.5 months instead.

IF you were able to do everything, including drake, DH and transmutation, you can legit get everything in about 2 months, maybe less.

Mr. Justice
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Took me 3 months roughly with the last update comin right in the middle but total 3 it was easy
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    did you guys work out the sky levels his title mentioned that too
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    sky levels depends on a few different things. do you have ancient gifts stocked to use for dailies every day? How many coins do you have? Theoretically if youre rich enough you can buy out all the lucky coins on your server to make the vitae pill, pop and ancient gift to help out a touch, and get TS10 immediately from those (well not really immediately itll take a while using them). If youre just doing dailies and no ancient gift if my memory serves right you get somewhere in the 8k vitae a day or so depending on what sky level and what dailies are available (that number I think is only right for twilight 5 and up now that I think of it so at lower levels its a lot lower than that) and you need 1,552,548 vitae just to get from ss10 to ts10 so just doing dailies no ancient gift nothing else it takes a long time
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    nbreaking wrote: »

EDIT:

Ways to get bloods:
    Several Timed events

This means it would take you less than 2 more months to have all the Primordial bloods needed.

thank you for putting that together. but im going to say that thursday night fights or any pvp event is off the table for him, also the Undercurrent thing. not going into details about that, but maybe without these two it will take around 3-4months? also in the transmuting, you mean the homestead stuff? i never did it myself. but do they really just hand out bloods to anyone doing a transmutation? or.....do your homestead have to be a certain lvl or you need any pre-requirements to do it? also these are just for the bloods. in reality you wont start at max sky lvl to even have all of those options available if you dont cash. so all together maybe like a year or 2 to get to max sky lvl and you will prolly have alot if not all bloods by then. well anyways i will just tell him to look up the rest on his own. thank you all for your replies.
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Transmutation is at an NPC in south arch by the cross roads that you can trade in some bad items for more useful items
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    npc15 wrote: »
    Transmutation is at an NPC in south arch by the cross roads that you can trade in some bad items for more useful items

I see. i could have sworn i seen someone use it in the same name as homestead. i dont really go to mine lol
  • nbreaking
    edited January 2018
    Hum, the pvp thing I mentioned, Thursday night fights, he doesn't have to pvp at all, even if he just dies all 5 fights he still gets 10 tokens (tradable for 10 primordial blood or 2 Barbaric Blood), he can literally go in, afk for 30 minutes in there and done, then just open the pack in his bag, get his tokens, trade them at the NPC ^^

The sky lvl thing, it's not as hard as you might imagine, from Twilight Sky I to Twilight Sky X, yes, it is hard, however, before that, it's fairly easy. Getting to Shifting Sky should take about 2 weeks maybe, if he does the chainquest, and after that all the options I mentioned are available.

UCH, well, he would need a squad, if he tells them it's his first time i am pretty sure they'll teach him and he can go everyday after, it's not a hard instance either.

Transmutation is available without the need for Sky lvls. Like Chayal said, you just take crappy items, go to the NPC and trade for other items randomly.

Mr. Justice