New Class Coming Soon?

Options
cashoper#6962
cashoper#6962 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
is this true? someone in the game told me that there will be a new class coming this 2018 in the upcoming expansion? really? can anyone confirm this?​​
Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on

Comments

• wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Options
    Probally about a month away from release or so.. based upon the end date of the charging and getting a unique mount end date:). I am sure we will hear one way or another very very soon:). Based upon the forums, in game talking, I would bet that its a no on a new class.. would be alot of excitement and talking going on if so:(.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    necromancy class and wraith classes be awesome id like to play a bad guy pwi
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    No, it's not true, at least not on this expansion, China doesn't have it, so, we won't have it, if China gets it eventually, then yeah, we'll get it too.

For now though, no.

Mr. Justice
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Their is no new classes this expansion.

We would know about them by now. Well unless they have hidden them.. But I'm 99% sure.

Thanks.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    Options
    Just as the others said, there is no new class on the next update. However I don't see it as something impossible in the distant future, after all there are 3 more big maps on long term future updates. Each of those maps are corresponding with the 3 other nations. If they dont put more classes and maybe new gear there, I don't see what else could they put since we already are saturated with skills. In fact they should have put some new class in the Light Nation (Neverfall) but they just put skills and glyphs. I guess that just time will tell.
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    There were some rumors floating around about what the next 2 classes will be, but they would go to PWCN at least a few months before they came to us so if we were getting them this expansion we would have seen them in PWCN already
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • patupapa
    patupapa Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    is this true? someone in the game told me that there will be a new class coming this 2018 in the upcoming expansion? really? can anyone confirm this?​​

They lied to you.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    No new class in this update or the newest update china is having
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958