how to get permanent fashion weapons?

Options
yayoblow#4632
yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
hi. i see fashion weapons in the cashshop and they all are timed. some i see players have that arent even in the shop. I understand that they may get them from packs right? but is there a way to get a specific one ? besides buying it from a player because the one i want is an old one that i dont see in the cashshop.

follow up question, can i equip all the fashion weapons that says blademaster on it if i use axes? it says that you cant, but i seen people do it
Post edited by yayoblow#4632 on
Tagged:

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I dont think theres any perm from packs (at least not yet, and i rather keep it that way)
    They change the boutique once in a while. Perm weapon fash is usually only in there for a limited time, so its just about being very patient if you are looking for a specific one. But even now, there should be some thats not timed. If I remember correct there should be chicken weapon fashion and some snow ones.
    All perm weapon fashions have so far been sold for 10 or 12 gold.

To your follow up question (lol you edited as I posted)
    No, not all. Forexample Frostbite Fist (currently at 10 gold) can be worn by blademaster, but not with axes. You need to look at the description, it says which weapons it can be shown with.
    "It's a x Weapon, able to be displayed with the following weapon classifications: x, x ....."

Im not exactly sure what axes are, either two-handed short weapon or two-handed long weapon. Probably short.
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    shopcheese wrote: »
    I dont think theres any perm from packs (at least not yet, and i rather keep it that way)
    They change the boutique once in a while. Perm weapon fash is usually only in there for a limited time, so its just about being very patient if you are looking for a specific one. But even now, there should be some thats not timed. If I remember correct there should be chicken weapon fashion and some snow ones.
    All perm weapon fashions have so far been sold for 10 or 12 gold.

To your follow up question (lol you edited as I posted)
    No, not all. Forexample Frostbite Fist (currently at 10 gold) can be worn by blademaster, but not with axes. You need to look at the description, it says which weapons it can be shown with.
    "It's a x Weapon, able to be displayed with the following weapon classifications: x, x ....."

Im not exactly sure what axes are, either two-handed short weapon or two-handed long weapon. Probably short.

i see. thank you, sad news cuz the weapon fashion i want is a fist one. and i dont use those. Oh well.

also i think those ppl i seen do it may have took their weapon off and used the unarmed to show it
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    If you are a PvPer and wear fist with axes, they will show if someone disarms you :P
  • patupapa
    patupapa Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    hi. i see fashion weapons in the cashshop and they all are timed. some i see players have that arent even in the shop. I understand that they may get them from packs right? but is there a way to get a specific one ? besides buying it from a player because the one i want is an old one that i dont see in the cashshop.

follow up question, can i equip all the fashion weapons that says blademaster on it if i use axes? it says that you cant, but i seen people do it

PW does rotations of fashion weapon every... 2-3 months or so.