Whats your FPS in SVS and TW

shadydawg
shadydawg Posts: 94 Arc User
Like the title says what do you get in these instances? I get a steady 2-3 FPS,hwta gpu do you use if you get over 10FPS?

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    In xTW today I had 9 fps in the enemy base killing dragon. I dont remember but I dont think I lowered any of my effects. It was only 30v30 tho, in a full xTW I always have to turn off some lightening effects if I want the game to run decent.

TW I dont remember as I never do it, but I remember it as being twice as laggy.
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    people get fps in tw/svs? i thought it was mroe frames per minute. maybe frames per hour
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    fps are garbage cause this game uses CPU only and doesnt support multi-threading,
    sadly all the modern CPU architectures are multi-cores thus you are experienceing at least 1\4th of the performance you could have with an older system...
    and dw it will take just another year or two before PWE will aknowledge that it needs a fix

you want the best performance?
    search and buy the CPU with the best single core performance,
    assign one single core to utilize PWI, overclock the **** out of that core

there you go​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I run pretty ok until we get close to base then put on show only important players and do my best tbh. I get maybe 5-15 before we get inside
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    oh well i have to disable all the effects even just in 20v20 pk on my high-end msi desktop while it easily handles most recent games on ultra​​
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 94 Arc User
    Yea i have all my setting to the lowest and still a steady 3 fps when alot of players around.. It's really anoying when cant defend yourself all you notice game freeze starts your dead.. I actually had stop playing for awhile but now i remember why i only like to 1v1 over mass PVP Makes no sense at all