Nothing makes sense in PWI

Options
tolots
tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
Hello PWI

As a mere mortal gamer who spends his free time on your products, especially perfect world a lot of your actions are incomprehensible for me. I have a lot of questions and it would be very kind and informative if our CM or someone else could take their time to answer some of them.

Lets start with a hot Topic, the cash shop. Who is responsible for the Prices for all the Items ? Is it a person dedicated for PWI, or a group of persons that manage the prices for all the games perfect world offers ? Does that person(s) play pwi ?

PWI's cash shop has a lot of Items with very wired prices that seem never get updates or sales, lets pick some examples

Wedding wine x1 for 1 Gold or x10 for 9 Gold
Yes the gold to coin value changes quite a bit but 1 Wedding wine = 1 Lucky coin and at the current date even if i buy them expensive for 400k coins a pice it's effective 5 Silver per wine @a gold price for 8 Million coins per gold.

Intense Action Stone 70 Active Points for 1 Gold or 7 Lucky coins @400K coins = 2.8m or 35 Silver @a gold price for 8m coin per gold.

Extreme Action stone 5 Gold or 60 Silver for 12 Lucky coins for the 120 active points and a few k coins for using the teleporter to collect the quests within 3 minutes. This means you ask here for 4 dollar and 40 cent to spawn an NCP that safe me 3 minutes of my game time.

Mirage Celestones 20 for 50 Silver or 5 silver for 20 @a price of 20k coins per Celestone. Yes i get it the ingame supply is limited, you just removed the mirage boxes and keys. But id love to hear how many of those chests you sell per year ?

Socket Stones x15 for 1 gold , why is that even in the boutique ? It cost 20k socket stones to upgrade a g16 armor pice from 3 to 4 sockets. Whos paying 1333 usd for that ?

Star Level 5 Major War Avatar Plate vs Star Level 6 Greater War avatar Plate

15 Cards @ 50 gold vs 20 Cards @75 gold
3.34 gold per card vs 3.75 gold per card
I have to charge more money to get star level 6 just to get a more expensive option to get s cards and it makes zero sense

Mystical Tome pages, just how many of them have you sold the last year ?
This item made sense 2011 , not so much 2018

Perfect Hammer 5 Gold *rolleyes* PWI leak items to use those hammers at a price for 5 gold. It made sense when gold was 200k coins per gold but thats nearly a decade ago yet the price didnt move !

Platinum Charms 6 Gold in the age of packs ? Why they even in the boutique and why for 6 gold ? Why are mana charms equal priced when the demand of them is way lower ? How many mana platinum charms has beeen sold in the CS last year ?

This was just a few picks , the list of odd pricings and items is bigger than that.
It dosnt stop at the CS it continue at promotions and charge rewards

Just 2 examples

Pwi china value a 100% pick for a nuema portal card of your choice @1800 usd. Yet despite this premium price nobody bother to correct the wrong spelled "neuma portal" name in the recent promotion.

Charge reward astrobana pearls level 1 and level 2 have the same price but the level 2 ones gives a lot more expirience and there is no requirement to use level 2 over level 1 so it make zero sense.

So many things dont make sense or i can not get the idea behind it

I understand that the so called whales carry the funding of the game and make it profitable for your company and enable you to offer the game free of charge but so many of the new features are only tailored towards the wales , no ordinary non whale person will ever able to spend 200 non tradeable war avatar artefakts for 1 nuema card , the 5% buff for a complete 2nd RB nuema set , who in the world is able to use it ? It feels like we get a lot of cool stuff but at the same time its out of reach !

Im absolutly for a power gap between cash shopper and non cash shopper and a noticeable powergap between whales and non cash shopper but we have no gaps here its an abyss between them. Free players should be able to make their equipment full +10 just by grinding and non upgradeable , non trade or acc stashable josd and deity stones should be available trough grinding even if it costs 18 months for a full set. The gap between +10 and +12 is massive and so is the gap between +2 and +3 stones and g16/R8 vs R9. I dont understand why you dont keep the game interesting for non whales because if the gap is too large people rather give up than trying to jump over it.

Comments

• wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Options
    It's very possible, this game had made a projected shelf life upon its roll out. of like 5 year's. That being said, I would bet the farm that they also made and surpassed there projected Profit's Long Long ago:).
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    yeah kinda right like gold hammers etc plus for 1800 usd i can buy a car a crappy one but a freaking car so yeah but people do spend it to be top of the top which is fine for me means i can still play for free cs shoppers keep it going so i really dont care only beef i every realy have is the freaking repair bill why if you get rid of that then the game would be fine
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Options
    Charging the maximum price that the market will bear makes sense to me.
  • inzain93
    inzain93 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    The fact that you have to spend thousands of dollars to obtain a virtual item in an old game such as this one is ridiculous.

No wonder people resort to illegal Jones bots and 50 catshop clients in Arch to keep up. Prices on almost everything in the cash shop needs to be heavily reduced, and future items added needs to be cheaper as well.
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    Options
    wettstyle wrote: »
    It's very possible, this game had made a projected shelf life upon its roll out. of like 5 year's. That being said, I would bet the farm that they also made and surpassed there projected Profit's Long Long ago:).
    years*

And as I recall, the extended map we got in the last expansion existed(outaside of PW) since the early days. There is also a lot of intricate worldbuilding elementsin the story(for those who actually pay attention to it). It wouldn't be doubtful, nor a far stretch if they've planned a great deal from the beginning.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    inzain93 wrote: »
    The fact that you have to spend thousands of dollars to obtain a virtual item in an old game such as this one is ridiculous.

No wonder people resort to illegal Jones bots and 50 catshop clients in Arch to keep up. Prices on almost everything in the cash shop needs to be heavily reduced, and future items added needs to be cheaper as well.

Someone's salty its simple dont buy move on lol i been playing before beta and im still not r9 mainly cause im lazy
  • inzain93
    inzain93 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    Someone's salty its simple dont buy move on lol i been playing before beta and im still not r9 mainly cause im lazy

"Salty" for not wanting to pay tens of thousands of dollars on a virtual item in this ancient game.

That's called common sense.
  • faic0223
    faic0223 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    tolots wrote: »

Pwi china value a 100% pick for a nuema portal card of your choice @1800 usd. Yet despite this premium price nobody bother to correct the wrong spelled "neuma portal" name in the recent promotion.

The sad thing is i made a topic to notify pwi about their error.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1207823/typos-in-the-new-post-in-arc-news

To this day they still write "neuma". I have the feeling they dont care about "mere" typos unless it leads to them losing money. Funny how noone takes into account the fact that neglecting to even remember their most valued item's name pretty much puts to doubt their ability to do anything else right. Or may be that's just me? Oh well....

• wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Options
    Off topic kinda, Many thanks to Orangeitis for being my grammar secretary of sorts xD..Never a shortage of grammar mistakes from this old man :).