Arena season end 12Th

shapoopi
shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
Is this going to be another mess!? Like the monthly TW lucky draw.....

Comments

• mickeymike#6701
    mickeymike#6701 Posts: 3 Arc User
    yes, i believe so...have u seen the 6v6 rankings? alts with no gear..3v3 rankings? 1 squad with 2 alts almost number 1...people that actually worked hard to get to where they are are getting screwed cause of this :|
  • ohnohz
    ohnohz Posts: 30 Arc User
    Yea people found ways to get high scores, farming those coins, being able to craft final recast mats and the winning prices will not only go to the top teams that fought hard but also to alts almost nobody ever seen or fought. 6v6 was a real mess, if they use those to measure winners this will be a big **** up. The Colosseum Problem is the fact that there are times were nobody que up and its easy to farm ranking with alt squads and with just enough alts feeding you, you can make one squad really shine in rankings. If you go in the right times you can always meet the team you agreed to meet before hand. This is especially true for 6v6, while not all squads are fake a lot of them are.

The only way to fix this is to limit colosseum times even harder and making those times more populaed so it become harder to set up half baked fake fights.

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    This is why we cannot have anything good because there are always people trying to abuse everything.

I feel like I should more and more drift away from my sense of pride and honor in terms of PWI and just not care anymore. This abuse is one of the main reason why a 1v1-Ladder would never work cause it would get abused beyond belief.

Even I have reached a point on which I just feel exhausted in complaining about the same things again and again and again, I just don't care anymore.
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    im pretty sure the thread was about sending out rewards in time - not about who gets them.

im also curious if season 2 will start right away?
    will the 200 win quests work again? they look pretty much one-time only to me.
  • shapoopi
    ohnohz wrote: »
    Yea people found ways to get high scores, farming those coins, being able to craft final recast mats and the winning prices will not only go to the top teams that fought hard but also to alts almost nobody ever seen or fought. 6v6 was a real mess, if they use those to measure winners this will be a big **** up. The Colosseum Problem is the fact that there are times were nobody que up and its easy to farm ranking with alt squads and with just enough alts feeding you, you can make one squad really shine in rankings. If you go in the right times you can always meet the team you agreed to meet before hand. This is especially true for 6v6, while not all squads are fake a lot of them are.

The only way to fix this is to limit colosseum times even harder and making those times more populaed so it become harder to set up half baked fake fights.

the only way to fix it ? you cant fix anything now damage is done players got their Robe and ring already...

• shapoopi
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    This is why we cannot have anything good because there are always people trying to abuse everything.

I feel like I should more and more drift away from my sense of pride and honor in terms of PWI and just not care anymore. This abuse is one of the main reason why a 1v1-Ladder would never work cause it would get abused beyond belief.

Even I have reached a point on which I just feel exhausted in complaining about the same things again and again and again, I just don't care anymore.

i posted 2 month ago and i asked @kalystconquerer#0876 to stop this and she never care.
    would've fixed this by making twilight sky (x) a requirement to enter the arena
    but last thing pwi would use is their brain to stop something like this
    every time they bring something new to this game its easy to get abused and glitched...

from tower to FSJ to UP to Arena

and when u think pwi will wake up ? it's always after damage is done and all of the abusers get the huge gear advantage.

do u think pwi will even know what 6v6 abuse is ? lool i doubt it....they might not even know whats 6v6 is in the first place
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    How about a requirement for entering, there is a stat that the Game could check to let you in to matches, thus pushing out the Non geared or Barely geared alt abuse. Find the typical average rating's for a minumum gear like nv3 g-15 and put this as a minimum Req. Seem's sumthing like this is the only way to combat the Abuser's that love free game's so they can Exploit the heck out of it... One of the main reason's F2p Mmo's been taking a dive last few year's
    Post edited by wettstyle on
  • hoshichan
    and as expected, nothing happened.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10613044-arigora-colosseum-–-season-1-announcement!

i know its common PWI guideline to just put the cloak of silence over a topic till the community forgets about it, but it wont work this time >.<!
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    On twilight temple there like 3 final cast capes that were abused like this gg wp lol
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • ibajames101
    ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
    i have a question, if i make s3 cape and refine and shard it. if later on i want to upgrade will it cost those stones?
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    i have a question, if i make s3 cape and refine and shard it. if later on i want to upgrade will it cost those stones?

You mean Chienkun Stones ? Yes.

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    On twilight temple there like 3 final cast capes that were abused like this gg wp lol

3?
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    There are more than 3 people with final cast arena gear lol prolly some of them just hide it in bank. They should just disqualify 6v6 completely or do a datapull and disqualify all characters that were are less than 1 year old aka pill alts
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    booker27 wrote: »
    There are more than 3 people with final cast arena gear lol prolly some of them just hide it in bank. They should just disqualify 6v6 completely or do a datapull and disqualify all characters that were are less than 1 year old aka pill alts

They arent doing any of this though, best we can hope for is 6v6 ladder to be disqualified in the future for potential next seasons.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • dingo488
    saxroll wrote: »
    They arent doing any of this though, best we can hope for is 6v6 ladder to be disqualified in the future for potential next seasons.
    Or closed indefinitely... If it didn't even survive the first season then I'm sure it won't be properly used any other season.

• hoshichan
    for now we need an active CM that actually starts a new season. its obvious PWE management didnt learn from past mistakes and runs kalystC into the ground with tons of other project, just like they did with the 6(?) previous CMs.
  • dingo488
    edited December 2017
    hoshichan wrote: »
    for now we need an active CM that actually starts a new season. its obvious PWE management didnt learn from past mistakes and runs kalystC into the ground with tons of other project, just like they did with the 6(?) previous CMs.

I would guess the arena wont reset for at least another 4 weeks. We have an expansion coming, xTW and TW season ending soon. I imagine they'll wanna reset everything at the same time. Season ending defo doesn't equal season starting, just wait for an announcement. Doesn't look like we'll be able to do arena until then though
    Post edited by dingo488 on
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @dingo488 wyvelin pretty sure gorilla asterelle and sulian
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    @blazerboy You missed brawls satyrion prolly juliya and not sure but there is another team from vindi but i dont know if they crafted anything yet but their names on rankings
  • shapoopi
    they wont fix it they wont announce anything about it they busy with Winter Sweepstakes event lel