NW error

Options
It's not possible to attack any territory.

swFIsVs.png

Comments

• shawtyshawty#2649
    shawtyshawty#2649 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    omg what happen to NW. so sad no pew pew bang bang
  • invalid963
    invalid963 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    Look at title, Nationwars bugged the heck out, map looks like christmas lights (which is my theory on why its bugged, nice meme pwi) and we cant move out of our nations territory or attack other territories. Wondering if we could be compensated for missing this NW at all?
  • diesfast
    diesfast Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    I drove home super-fast, got home, devoured two bowls of chili, sat down, got onto PWI, and ITS FREAKING BROKEN!?

Now my assassin frienemy who JUST got Nuema Portal RB1 can't stalk the **** out of me and zerk crit me for pretty much all the damage in the world. I guess, thanks for the charm saves, mad props there, kids.
  • emanuelly#5715
    emanuelly#5715 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    Twilight temple and Etherblade are facing the same problem, errors that started in the morning, preventing some players from logging in, but now at night, the NW is buggy, with automatic attacks and no players can enter to territory.
    @kalystconquerer#0876 when will these bugs be solved? Is there any compensation for these errors?
  • diesfast
    diesfast Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    Twilight temple and Etherblade are facing the same problem, errors that started in the morning, preventing some players from logging in, but now at night, the NW is buggy, with automatic attacks and no players can enter to territory.
    @kalystconquerer#0876 when will these bugs be solved? Is there any compensation for these errors?

Honestly, I find it suspicious the errors started shortly after (for Twilight, anyway) the Sneak Peek was revealed and we found out about the Nuema Portal conversion process.
  • chinh271274#7232
    chinh271274#7232 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    it is so bad for Nw todaay. Gm plz fix it as soon as possible :(
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Morning all,

Was it both servers NW?

Would make sense as both had the same problem.

I'll add it to the notes from last night. No point in flagging it now since it over. Any other problems?

Thanks.
  • limit1#4879
    limit1#4879 Posts: 75 Arc User
    Options
    some people woke up for that nw..... and got ****. we need compensation for our sleep. tyvm buy me a bed or something.
  • tarrykin
    tarrykin Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    some people woke up for that nw..... and got ****. we need compensation for our sleep. tyvm buy me a bed or something.

Your compensation is sleeping through tonight and hoping it's fixed by XNW or this time next week. If one thing goes wrong, it's usually safe to assume that other things have also gone wrong or at least have the potential to.
  • thewacko
    thewacko Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    still broken on Twilight Temple server, any idea when it will be fixed?tiger-17.gif​​
  • violentj
    violentj Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    2 Nation wars buggered ina row.... they better be giving us something good for this.
  • mimiskysa#4762
    mimiskysa#4762 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    Still broken on Etherblade as well. :/ lost out on supply token money that I needed desperately so I didn't have to farm my jollies so hard tonight
  • chinh271274#7232
    chinh271274#7232 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    today we had same problems in Nw . Gm plz why u not fix it plzzz
  • ineedmorecoffee
    ineedmorecoffee Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    That was a bit stupid not to flag it, you know we had another NW the next day too, and now this one was broken as well. We need a fix so next week isn't broken too now.
  • silverwytch
    silverwytch Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    So NW is broken 2 nites in a row no surprise really.. Howeva alot of ppl do enjoy doing NW & 2 nites now they can't.. Hmm so is it how it is going to be or are you (PWI) going do a event or something (like special NW nites) to compensate for this. I mean you did have a full 24 hrs to get it fixed & yet you didn't. So we know for sure Etherblade, & Twilight Temple are both still messed up.
  • ankfaeriy
    ankfaeriy Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Options
    NW - maps still broken on Etherblade server, second day on a row.
    Can't enter any location on the map
    To bad I have to wake up at 05h00AM for the performance work of inept technicians.
    I would be fired on my job if I failed that much ftw....!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yup,

Thought that may be the case. It was flagged so I dono what the reasons where at this point.

Again ill add it to the logs. Hopefully the Maint tonight will fix everything.

Soz Guys,

N Thanks.​​