WTH No raindeer fash sets?

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
Its the holidays and i seen almost every holiday festive fash except this one in cas shop what gives pwi hateing on satas reighn Deer also isnt there a reighn deer mount that looks like that fameous one with a red glowing nose or christmeas lights?

Comments

• ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    Maaaan, why you always asking for something? Just curious xD. You ask for codes, weapon fashion, flyer, and now fash. Didn't you ask for BH1 to be unnerfed cause you can't afford to pay the repair bill? How you gonna buy the christmas fashion dude? I bet you found a mine of gold and don't wanna tell us your secret :o. Pretty clothes ain't gonna protect you if your gears are all worn out or rusty. :p
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • laiwaisan
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Because its not even christmas and they have already put in the cash shop almost all of the holiday stuff for christmas except that reindeer fash set so might as well complete it go big or go home also i think there's a reindeer mount ? like a christmas version so dont hate im not the one that did a full christmas theme for cash shop this week and left out the two best things lol
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    ironpwner wrote: »
    Maaaan, why you always asking for something? Just curious xD. You ask for codes, weapon fashion, flyer, and now fash. Didn't you ask for BH1 to be unnerfed cause you can't afford to pay the repair bill? How you gonna buy the christmas fashion dude? I bet you found a mine of gold and don't wanna tell us your secret :o. Pretty clothes ain't gonna protect you if your gears are all worn out or rusty. :p

lol so when i ask for codes and kay says sure why not im guessing you don't redeem those codes right ? thought so

and the reason i ask for things is mainly because lately pwi actually takes the time to listen and if its with reason they usually put things in the cash shop example the ak gun and shot gun fash weps or the spend 50$ get a free Dark Machinated Terror mount which open the way to the rp page also by the way ask for something like that for cs shoppers so your welcome.

here the thing if you don't ask or ever put it out there you never know or get anywhere in real life.

Oh and as for the coin i been doing fc runs for 1 mill which helps with gear repair and puts just enough coin to get a charm so i can still keep playing this awesome game have to do a few runs but its doable they really should un nerf bh1.

• wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Options
    Oh my, thank's Lai...for all your snake charming skill's. You the man:)
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Options
    We really need more Fashion Weapon sales in the Boutique. We've had the same set for months. I've been waiting for the set that includes the star staff and the star wand, because I want to buy one of those... dino3-14.gif I'm also hoping they'll bring out some of the previously unreleased Christmas fashion sets in the Boutique. There are quite a few that were never put up for sale.​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

Reindeer fashion will be coming Soon(TM).

Because we have so many Christmas fashion each year with some unreleased as of yet items, plus the new Mistletoe set coming to the Boutique, I have to space out the Christmas Fashion in "waves". This also keeps the person who organizes our Cash Shops in China sane XD

Hope this helps!
  • catgirldesu
    Options
    plus the new Mistletoe set coming to the Boutique

onion-16.gif YES​​
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    YES YES YES GOD YES and thats why Lai ASKS SO MUCH SCORE u cant see it but im doing the happy dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TRdEZRmqhQ
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    I was going to say im sure these will come out in time as we get closer to the holidays.

im a little behind I see.​​
  • laiwaisan
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Kay just awesome she on top of it ps codes were awesome guys i did give the rp login some scuff till i realy look at it basically set up for all lvs which was awesome i open up my wallet just to get that rp lv i needed for something nice so i think this rp login thing is good i wish most of the pop up spend or charge bonus was like the 26 th tho nice refine orb
  • starfall#4900
    starfall#4900 Posts: 30 Arc User
    Options
    plus the new Mistletoe set coming to the Boutique

yassssssssss the Mistletoe settttttttttttt -drools-

ALSO! Pls tell me this outfit is coming out as well, it's called the "Festive Snowman Set"
    Red: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/50561
    Random Color: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/50565
  • catgirldesu
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Can you please tell me if we're getting the fixed colour version of the Mistletoe fashion set? monkey-12.gif I need to know if I should buy the dye-able version or wait for the fixed version.

Edit: Nevermind. I gave in and bought the dye-able version anyway. I'm weak for Christmas fashion. mouse-4.gif

​​
    Post edited by catgirldesu on
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    Still no reighndeer fash which is amazing theres even a male verstion also if you google it and hit images you will see some one dye it white looks freaking amazing if we do get this fash set pleas make it permanant fash and dyable and not bound so my other toons on my other acounts can wear it
  • unta3ed
    unta3ed Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    lol it would be funny if its this reindeer fashion set coming soon! we will see someone QQ more on forum.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/37695

Anyways, a big thanks to the mistletoe fash!!
  • laiwaisan
    edited December 2017
    Options
    no cause some people got it on the pwi french facebook
    as a special giveaway i was sure it was permanent to
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    It just hit December and with all the previous xmas fashion sets showing along with this latest one..I'm certain the reindeer will show up. Just gotta cross your fingers and wait. Unless someone sells theirs.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~