Werid new code from Pwi

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
Any one get a code in mail for 20 event gold from pwi but doesent work or is it just me says pleas try again later all the time

Comments

• goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Well I hope its just not you! *checks mail* *checks mail* *checks mail* *checks mail*
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I'm not aware of any codes being sent out like that.

It's from a GM and has that in the mail?

I would say this is incorrect.

Thanks.
  • alexstp#4965
    alexstp#4965 Posts: 2 Arc User
    got this too on an inactive nub alt as a sort of incentive to play again. Worked for me and only on the acc it was sent to. Its not a general code and is bound to account it is sent to
  • laiwaisan
    edited November 2017
    no its not incorrect got the mail its from pwi i have had it on older account toons before. it just literally does not work i'm guess automatic program that is out dated when they were testing their e-mail giveaways testing arcs system.

The time has come for you to return to PWI! Help your friends defeat their foes, embark on amazing journeys and return this once pristine land to its brilliant form!

To aid you in your quest we have included a code for 20 Event Gold! Use this as you see fit in your fight against the .demonic hordes.

V6LgllTs

code is old same code from long time ago acount bound and account code is exact same for multi diff accounts code just does not work anymore im guessing its from arc wanted to test there e-mail thing automotive system.

example 3 months arc sends you a code to try to get you to log in get to make you active again etc unfortunately the automatic code part works but the adding it to the system does not / HIGH TURNOVER RATE IN EMPLOYEES? cause whoever the person was to keep this maintained and going im guessing no longer works there lol
  • kirstiein
    kirstiein Posts: 38 Arc User
    Sometimes code redeem doesn't work on arc, this happens to me when getting jones blessing sometimes. Go here and redeem there instead. https://www.arcgames.com/en/sign/in?src=http://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem
    Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
  • heerohex#3018
    edited November 2017
    Cant Say ive herd of this but its possible Ive never really been inactive for that long. It would also be one of the reasons I dont know about this code or have not seen it.

Im sure the code would be linked to the account it was sent to and time limited ETC.

Your prob rite about the person looking after this as well as old systems.

Any idea how old the code is?​​
  • laiwaisan
    Well the code was sent only a few days ago but i reconize it because i had it before in the past for diffrent e- mail ill try useing the link above see what happends brb
  • laiwaisan
    nope didnt work im sure its automative e-mail sent from there arc system its out dated im sure others well be geting this an the next few weeks wondering why it doesnt work
  • heerohex#3018
    Does it say this code has already been used?

May be its like a one time code.

Well I dont think we will ever get an answer to this one.

Well if anyone else has the same thing happen ill be interested to know.​​
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Codes do expire. I suspect this code has been in your email for a long time and you are only just now trying to redeem it. When did you receive this email with the code?
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• laiwaisan
    Nope just says internal error please try again