test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PSA] Important - Possible Changes And Updates Coming to PWI

15791011

Comments

  • nunuatornunuator Fowl Language Posts: 452 Arc User
    I feel like a major thing that needs to be ,added at least in our version, is an option to choose which stats to keep on rolls of Stats. Let me explain it fully.

    Say your rolling your Neck via the NW forge and roll
    +11 strength
    +11 strength
    +10 vitality

    What I think should be able to be done of course with a fee attached to it would be to select only the unwanted addition and roll that part only in the sense that...

    +11 strength (check to keep)
    +11 strength (check to keep)
    +10 vitality (check to keep)

    The unchecked add or adds would then get rolled in the random pool again so the player does not loose out on the adds that they want.

    However if they implement this idea to R8 armors as well it should be limited to only two of one stat, on certain roll options,on a piece of gear for the sake of not having a rich player being able to roll 3x interval on chest and boots and be constantly 5aps on every class.

    If it is implemented to G16 feel free to let players abuse it as much as they like I'd personally love to see 3xinterval claws/fists/daggers/slingshots

    This would serve as a major coin sink as well since most players in the game are now rolling ornaments and or gear for the perfect set of stats and honestly I miss seeing the troll builds people used to make.

    This option would also allow players to finally roll the rumored 2x interval boots.
  • schnubbelpuhschnubbelpuh Posts: 34 Arc User
    It's the little things that can increase the fun in PWI. These wishes are presented by bad English.


    1. One Client only

    Yes, I know that the voices of the protest are loud. But if you can open two clients, you can open three, you can open four. All but one. For example, you can do this by removing the login screen in PWI and basically jumping directly into the character selection via Arc. With this restriction you relieve the servers and flood the alts and bots. (So multiple family members can play without being banned because everyone has their own account / computer but the same IP address) You can still sell via the Worldchat or via the trade chat. If PWI still wants to make money - hey why not open the second client via Arc (self-explanatory) against monthly activation?

    2. Adjust noises

    PWI is colorful and PWI is loud. So I do not know anyone who has endured the noise for long and most of them even play dumb. Okay - what can I say - the Chinese dudel is really terrible in the long run (Sorry!). On the other hand, I like the sounds, but they are not really nice either. Why does it sound like a drunken bear riding a fish? Why do not you hear birds singing? Why do not the running noise change when you switch from grass to sand, from road to snow? That would make the game more lively if you grab the music / sound box again and change something.

    3. Autorouting

    PWI has so many ways. Is not it possible that the Autoroute always follows the exact paths? If people want to go faster where they want to click, but why not use the beautiful streets etc? Without shortcuts, people would actually get to know the areas. And from everywhere to everywhere. If I want from Etherblade to Rovalia, then the auto-routing system leads me exactly on the way until then. Oh and please - fix the bridges in Archosaur!

    4. Translation
    We have some Inis that you can walk and sometimes people are looking for the same in Worldchat like-minded people. On the one hand, that makes sense of course, on the other hand, we also have more than too many players who do not sign up in the Chat, let alone get the idea to just open a group yourself. This is partly because it is not sufficiently described or - is described in the wrong language. If people use a French / German / English client then all information should be translated in their own language. I like to remember the Infinite Universe, where English-language descriptions also follow in the client with a different language. Does it have to be that way?

    5. Matchmaking-System
    Another idea (not that the previous one is bad) is a matchmaking system. For example, if someone wants to run the BH 90, they sign up for a matchmaking and when the group is full (for example, 6 people for TT) what goes through the system (1 tank and maybe 5 DDs) and roughly the same Level area is also a help for people who do not want or can not use Worldchat and still come to their groups. And that for every Ini you can walk. From Lightsail Cave to Dawnlight Hall.

    6. Dont Spark!
    I do not want to hide it: I hate nuke runs.
    This has nothing to do with playing and can do but only with simple force and the Spark has a big supporting role. I think it's great that the PWI, for example, in JFSP has already stopped, but I think it would be good for the game, if you give the characters exceptionally no skill but one takes away.

    7. At sight

    Sometimes you have to be ashamed of yourself. You can not prevent the game from attracting trolls and consorts, but you can help make it a bit choppier if you have 24h live support from GMs. In a shift system, you could create moderators for the game, who not only provide order but are also direct contacts for the game. So far we have good support but you have to wait quite a long time (in comparison) until there is a reaction.

    8. Trade-Chat
    Maybe it's just something with moderators, but damn it - we have a trade chat. But nobody uses it! This would certainly relieve the Worldchat a bit. I also like the idea (above) that there is a kind of own world for catshops. Catshop Town or something. Great.

    9. Level customization
    In Quicksand Maze we already have that, depending on the character level of the leader, the Ini is different difficult. That should be introduced simply for all Inis. But that is just a reflection on the edge.


    10. Fashion and Armor

    We have some nice fashion and some nice equipment and we want to combine the two - but that's not possible. Either one wears fashion or the armor to the show. Is not it possible to put on his armor but choose which fashion should cover what? For example, someone likes his R8 armor, but the 08/15 hairstyle is so nasty that you do not want it. Okay, change the hairstyle, but Fashion Hairstyle is a thousand times more beautiful than the standard. Why do you all buy it?

    11. PK in Cube
    After the many grunts, PK was shut down in the cube (in the room where many Venos train). But in all other rooms it is still allowed. Is not it possible to turn that off in the others - apart from the rooms where you have to do Pk to get ahead? And while we're at it - how about the redesign of the rooms?

    12. Riding Inis
    Some Inis are so perverted big, that when you die from the outside again you have to run first half a life behind your Sqaud! In Quicksand you can ride, in FSP you can ride, in Dawnlight Hall you can ride (etc etc etc) - why can not you ride in every goddamn Ini ?!

    13. Pets & Mounts
    You should be able to get on your mount and at the same time be able to call a pet that follows you. This could be well integrated into the cashop, which, if you have such a pet, it also starts and collects drops (I know, 3 gold for 7,14,30 days pets and thus locks the Autobot system at the same time collecting drops.

    14. A few NPCs
    The Lady of Reflection should be in every big city, not just in Archosaur. That made sense at that time, when we did not have the new start world yet, but since you can only get out there with lvl 20 you can put it anywhere. Likewise, the illusion stone for portening in Inis should be in every city.

    15. Beginners
    The new beginning world certainly has its advantages. You can watch the game in peace and easy to level up, but I think it's a pity that they have little or no relation to their actual starting world. In the old days, you just had to ask a mystic where the Tower of Awakening is and he told you. New players do not even know that. Therefore I would wish that if you leave the starting world you can resume the old quests in your starting city with adjusted level / Exp / Nox / items and you get your first quests in Archosaur at level 30 or 40 for example.

    16. New Quests
    We've got some new quests and customizations, but unfortunately there's a big gap from level 80 at the latest. Even with Bountyhunter and PV you do not get much further to play with this character without useless running around in the area and kill mobs. There should urgently be a few new quests installed.

    17. Arigora-Times
    Please change the times of the Colosseum during the day. The current times from midnight to noon are a disaster. People who want to sleep at night and work during the day hardly have a chance to use this new offer. So just turn the times around. From noon till midnight.

    18. More IngameAction

    What really annoys me is that when you start Arc, you see a lot of games from the PWI family with events. Halloween event here, Easter event there, etc. But PWI in itself, does not get an event but an invitation to cash. Really? I am not amused. Well, you did something in the forum (which is still ongoing) but there was not much in the game. We have such cool events as the snowmen and the penguin quest for Christmas - why not for other things?

    Okay...That's it (for now)
    =)
  • orangeitisorangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    -Class change tokens/scrolls
    -Rename "Devil Chihyu" to "Demon Guard"
    -Restructure the endgame gear system so it incentivizes players to participate in all stages of growth
    -A "block all but friends/faction mates" option for mailboxes
    -Gear appearance customization system
    -More evolutions for classic Veno pets please :3
    -Mount evolution system too?
  • deceitsouldeceitsoul Mystery Gamer ⭐⭐🐈 Posts: 90 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    How about this, since its already in another game by PWE ( Jade dynasty)
    Let players fight while on a mount, and for veno's/all let them ride mount while having a pet out., Ops someone beat me to it but yes it's pretty fun.
    Post edited by deceitsoul on
  • engrdennis2012engrdennis2012 Posts: 87 Arc User
    Remove Jolly Old Jones: I see many same toon spamming it everyday, it make billions of coins.
    Then make etherblade server PK server. or force all server PK mode every other day. pwi is boring now. we need some fun.

  • madonna89madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User
    hello kalystconquerer ...

    let me try toi get this straight :

    Why the fack do you even start this PSA , jsut to turn around and make another 18gold 100 keys sale? Like seriously ... is it THAT hard to udnerstand?

    or is it like this in your guys sales department?

    guy a : i read somewhere in forums that key sales might be completely dmamaging to the economy
    guy b: nuuu bro ... just check what ppl charge during these sales
    guy c: <-- he is the highest tier dude here : eff it, keysales every 2 weeks , till even the last monkey has understood that we dont give a **** about this game
  • zombiemaster123zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    So, why exactly was my comment removed? I did not break a single rule.

    Are comments removed now for telling the disappointing truth? Well. I didn't even insult. I implied an insult that would only be true if my entire statement is true which solely depends on interpretation. Adding another key sale is a direct insult to anyone that has been posting on this thread cause every second god damn post is about removing Keys or the foil items from keys or at least putting them in at a higher price but it has been completely ignored.

    Thanks for that.
  • catgirldesucatgirldesu Fluffy Fox Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Sometimes comments get caught in the spam filter and are removed because Vanilla forums can get weird at times. It has happened to me before.​​
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @catgirldesu Wyvy you are one of the oldest players left in this game...wouldn't you agree that those sales, what PWE does, despite all warnings from the community, are just insanity...I mean..what are they thinking? ._. maybe this game is going down for reals this time...
  • jamzee007jamzee007 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Hey I just want to add some thing and some suggest ideas too

    JoJ
    1stly about JoJ they dont need to be removed at all you might want to think about making a lvl 81+ to it but they need to stay because it gives the smaller player some sort of a income and you cant make billions from it like some said they might be.

    Someone said players are using the pill to make JoJ alts that not true because as soon as any one uses the pill takes u out of the JoJ range so that was not true. Also to making billons just by clicking JoJ you Would need around 1k of alts to do that you how long that would guy a person to make and do so yeah there no reason to remove JoJ.

    Gold Selling NPC
    Someone in the past commits said some thing about a Npc selling gold from where pwi is selling gold to the players in game i think is that cap would be at 2mil that would be awesome thing in the game.

    AH Coin Cap
    This cap should be lowered to about 2 to 3mil (also fix the AH gold selling is broken) and also stop all them tom dicky and harrys selling gold in world chat that is the biggest thing what is messing up this game and increasing the gap bitween new player and old player, This 1 thing on the world chat gold seller is killing this game single handedly.

    Primal Dailys
    Bring back the quest rewart for Star chart in the daily quests this is stopping most player to do any thing with they starchat also again hurting the game because the gap from cash shopper and free to play player increases even more what makes new player or even some old player to stop playing by taking out the rewards you have stopped any new player to even get a chance to get close to a older player.

    Apart from that keep up the good work


    Post edited by jamzee007 on
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @jamzee007 There are multiple people with several hundreds of JoJ acounts. You would be surprised how easy it is to create a script to automatically create accounts for PWI and to level them...welp.

    There is no saving JoJ. It has to be removed, completely.
  • catgirldesucatgirldesu Fluffy Fox Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    @jsxshadow I don't agree with many things the PWE management does and the decisions China takes but, as harsh as it may sound, I choose to not worry. I voice my complaints sometimes, but for the most part I enjoy whatever I can and roll with it. Of course, that's probably because I'm mostly F2P so I won't lose anything even if the game were to shut down tomorrow. I admire people's passion, so maybe I've just grown old and tired -in PWI years- and I'm content with spending the rest of this game's life goofing around with my friends.

    ​​
  • coinsruscoinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    jamzee007 wrote: »
    Hey I just want to add some thing and some suggest ideas too

    JoJ
    1stly about JoJ they dont need to be removed at all you might want to think about making a lvl 81+ to it but they need to stay because it gives the smaller player some sort of a income and you cant make billions from it like some said they might be.

    Someone said players are using the pill to make JoJ alts that not true because as soon as any one uses the pill takes u out of the JoJ range so that was not true. Also to making billons just by clicking JoJ you Would need around 1k of alts to do that you how long that would guy a person to make and do so yeah there no reason to remove JoJ.

    Gold Selling NPC
    Someone in the past commits said some thing about a Npc selling gold from where pwi is selling gold to the players in game i think is that cap would be at 2mil that would be awesome thing in the game.



    You dont need to click anything for JoJ.

    They are botting it.

    I have posted several screenshots where you can see 20-30 bots running at the same time on the same spot.
    All operating at the same time with the same pattern (obviously not someone controlling that)

    And it goes on 24h/day any time of the day, any day of the week.

    Billions is totally right estimated, if not underestimated.



    For the Gold selling NPC at 2m...
    Well, with what has just been said about JoJ, you can imagine creating 500 gold into the economy everyday isnt great for pwi's wallet.
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    An NPC selling gold at 2m would be great..if the coins would vanish from the game first. but with the amount of coins still goofing around on the server..damn..some people would get to the gold-cap instantly...several times over. Despite this..2m per gold..you can literally at least rebuy 2x gold per gold in a keysale...just from Best Luck/LC and foils...
  • jupor#5101 jupor Posts: 1 New User
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > @jamzee007 There are multiple people with several hundreds of JoJ acounts. You would be surprised how easy it is to create a script to automatically create accounts for PWI and to level them...welp.
    >
    > There is no saving JoJ. It has to be removed, completely.
    PWI is a bussines

    I don't give a #$@# bcz ppl use JoJ, multiple accounts for BH or in the past for FSP to make money, they are a lot of other way to make money in PWI of which u do not know.
    But if you think JoJ/BH etc is the problem u wrong
    U qq bcz of DQ, after u qq bcz BH, now u qq bcz of JoJ, i wonder after they take off JoJ wich would be the next problem?

    People's greed's is the problem, encourage by PWI staff with this kind of sale.
    if people don't buy gold at this price, the price will go down.
    many of u dont even know what is inflations it or how it works ... but talk about it

    good luck in ur witches hunt
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @jupor#5101 What?

    The amount of coins a casual player can generate with JoJ is negligible. That doesn't even matter. In the current state of the game..everything below 10m coins can't even be considered pocket change. If people really cry about losing 80k coins daily..welp, they shouldn't play PWI at all.

    FSP/BH actually requires a little bit of effort and yes, they should massively increase the rewards you get for those activities. JoJ is simply botted. People don't create alts manually and they also don't level them manually and they most certainly don't log them and take the quests manually.

    It's sad that everything has to be nerfed/removed but as long as those morons keep abusing everything in this game and want an easy way...PWCN is forced to cut it out. Heck, JoJ long doesnt exist anymore in CN. There is no reason for it to exist here in PWI.

    PS: Don't accuse people of anything if your own half-knowledge is not sufficient as well. But yes, greed is and will always be the biggest issue.
  • emanuelly#5715 emanuelly Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    To solve the bot problem in JoJ, just apply a system that resets the passwords of people who log more than 20 accounts on the same IP or computer.

    Create a captcha system to pick up the JoJ quests.

    Create an anti [email protected] system that allows you to view all the processes being run on the computer. If it finds some [email protected], bot, macro, VPN process and scripts, the game is closed or not initialized. This system can also be used to ban temporarily and automatically form, the people who use illegal programs and also those who insist on running more than 2 clients at the same time. This ban can be a few hours or a few days.
  • phillydayvphillydayv Posts: 1 Arc User
    Don't take a way JoJ. For some of us it's our only source of income. You can't get into a squad anymore unless you are already R9S3+ and unless you've got the coin to gear up, shard up, stack a deck of Avatars, and get Neuma coming outta your butt, there's no way to get any coin around here. Want to bring down prices? Wipe out all coins. Set everyone's coin stash to 0 and make everyone start farming. Prices will come way down.

    One thing I would like to see (and forgive me, I didn't read through all 7 pages of comments so if someone already suggested this I apologize. But how about the ability for 2 same-sex toons to show affection?
  • baseaddressbaseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Joe cant abuse FSP anymore with his dozens of alts (he using third-party app for log in btw). Now he forced to start cashing. He is mad and want to nerf everything. Pff, like a child.
  • orangeitisorangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    Okay, I'm just gonna throw this out here. What this game needs BADLY(aside from... a lot of other things really) is a mentor/apprentice system. The "pro" community(which makes up the vast majority of the player base counting their alts) is, with exceptions, the most cancerous/toxic I've ever seen in any MMORPG. So unfriendly to players that want to honestly learn and "get gud", as it were.

    Yeah, there's "Perfect Match" or whatever it's called, but what good came of it? It's just used to troll. We need some interface that will help newbies.
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Joe cant abuse FSP anymore with his dozens of alts (he using third-party app for log in btw). Now he forced to start cashing. He is mad and want to nerf everything. Pff, like a child.

    Nope, I am not and have never used a thrid party tool to login characters. It's all easily doable via the games own commands. If and how I chain them via simple batch-commands can hardly be considered third party since the commands are part of the game's engine.

    Dozens of FSP toons? Dude, in my best days I hardly capped out at 20 characters I did FSP with, if at the same time or not doesnt even matter, but I always solo'ed FSP. No easy 5 Minute runs. I farmed and rolled all chars I have myself. I still do JFSP today but with merely my 10 main characters just for the sake of the Chart-items. Besides, I am not forced to do anything. I have enough semi-endgame geared characters. I literally don't need anything nor do I need to prove anything to anyone. I achieved everything I wanted. However, I still enjoy the game and rolling new chars so why not spend a little here and there? Please don't imply investing craploads of time to even create characters and then investing even more time to actually run FSP with that many characters comes even close to people Script-creating/leveling thousands of JoJ-Bots. I have earned everything I have the hard way, heck I did not even merge for as long as I played the game. All farmed and a little cashed recently. Don't you dare trying to act as if I am a big bad abuser.

    Aside of this..back in the day I easily made 100m+ per day in TT during x2..the mere 40m I made from wasting my time in FSP in the best days hardly compare to that. So yeah, I cried about the downfall of TT way more than FSP.

    IF people really would create 1000 characters for JoJ by hand. Literally creating/leveling on their own..yeah, then imho they deserve cashing in..cause the effort needed for that is just pure insanity. Try to memorize all those accounts without 3rd party tools :D
  • aphroditaaphrodita Posts: 223 Arc User
    Joe cant abuse FSP anymore with his dozens of alts (he using third-party app for log in btw). Now he forced to start cashing. He is mad and want to nerf everything. Pff, like a child.

    if a batch file is a third party tool, then okay.

    if running FSP on his alts to get AEU set for exactly these alts was "abusing fsp", then okay.

    whoever you are, i suggest you to come stand with me at the resistance force leader for a day and see tons of chars of a certain "god" faction and see a real third party tool with a real alt army :D

    trash Joe as much as you want for his twisted opinions but dont bully him just for the heck of it.
  • jamzee007jamzee007 Posts: 5 Arc User
    coinsrus wrote: »
    jamzee007 wrote: »
    Hey I just want to add some thing and some suggest ideas too

    JoJ
    1stly about JoJ they dont need to be removed at all you might want to think about making a lvl 81+ to it but they need to stay because it gives the smaller player some sort of a income and you cant make billions from it like some said they might be.

    Someone said players are using the pill to make JoJ alts that not true because as soon as any one uses the pill takes u out of the JoJ range so that was not true. Also to making billons just by clicking JoJ you Would need around 1k of alts to do that you how long that would guy a person to make and do so yeah there no reason to remove JoJ.

    Gold Selling NPC
    Someone in the past commits said some thing about a Npc selling gold from where pwi is selling gold to the players in game i think is that cap would be at 2mil that would be awesome thing in the game.



    You dont need to click anything for JoJ.

    They are botting it.

    I have posted several screenshots where you can see 20-30 bots running at the same time on the same spot.
    All operating at the same time with the same pattern (obviously not someone controlling that)

    And it goes on 24h/day any time of the day, any day of the week.

    Billions is totally right estimated, if not underestimated.



    For the Gold selling NPC at 2m...
    Well, with what has just been said about JoJ, you can imagine creating 500 gold into the economy everyday isnt great for pwi's wallet.

    @coinsru

    Hey so say they have 30 bots ok that only about 4mil fair from billions say they even have 300 bots that only still about 40mil so for a player to get to 1billion he/she needs about 6000+ bots to do that thats just for 1 billion. so dont you thing PWI would pick up something like that i know they not the shapest out there but even PWI see if this was a problem there and beside if there where that many toons logging in and out all day long dont u think Lost be the laggest place on the map where its not that laggy there at all.

    If you dont know the facts and make false claims that just hurt the hard working player of PWI who use JoJ and they small income to enjoy to play the game. I bet you one of thoese people Who selling gold for like 6 to 7mil in world chat and making every thing expance for the rest where even PWI has capped gold selling at just under 4mil.
  • wildz2wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    jamzee007 wrote: »
    coinsrus wrote: »
    jamzee007 wrote: »
    Hey I just want to add some thing and some suggest ideas too

    JoJ
    1stly about JoJ they dont need to be removed at all you might want to think about making a lvl 81+ to it but they need to stay because it gives the smaller player some sort of a income and you cant make billions from it like some said they might be.

    Someone said players are using the pill to make JoJ alts that not true because as soon as any one uses the pill takes u out of the JoJ range so that was not true. Also to making billons just by clicking JoJ you Would need around 1k of alts to do that you how long that would guy a person to make and do so yeah there no reason to remove JoJ.

    Gold Selling NPC
    Someone in the past commits said some thing about a Npc selling gold from where pwi is selling gold to the players in game i think is that cap would be at 2mil that would be awesome thing in the game.



    You dont need to click anything for JoJ.

    They are botting it.

    I have posted several screenshots where you can see 20-30 bots running at the same time on the same spot.
    All operating at the same time with the same pattern (obviously not someone controlling that)

    And it goes on 24h/day any time of the day, any day of the week.

    Billions is totally right estimated, if not underestimated.



    For the Gold selling NPC at 2m...
    Well, with what has just been said about JoJ, you can imagine creating 500 gold into the economy everyday isnt great for pwi's wallet.

    @coinsru

    Hey so say they have 30 bots ok that only about 4mil fair from billions say they even have 300 bots that only still about 40mil so for a player to get to 1billion he/she needs about 6000+ bots to do that thats just for 1 billion. so dont you thing PWI would pick up something like that i know they not the shapest out there but even PWI see if this was a problem there and beside if there where that many toons logging in and out all day long dont u think Lost be the laggest place on the map where its not that laggy there at all.

    If you dont know the facts and make false claims that just hurt the hard working player of PWI who use JoJ and they small income to enjoy to play the game. I bet you one of thoese people Who selling gold for like 6 to 7mil in world chat and making every thing expance for the rest where even PWI has capped gold selling at just under 4mil.

    ?? not sure where you're getting your numbers at but you make 1m per day with JoJ.
    (not 100k, are you total ****?)

    Only need 1000 bots.

    And as i clearly proved there are 30 bots AT THE SAME TIME, wich probably take 1h each and then log off and logging new bots on.
    30x24 = 720m per day.

    And thats only what i took from 5 minutes of looking closely.
    (You can assume there were a lot more flying around pwi than the 30 I found in 5 minutes, and there for multiply that 720m a few times)

    This sht goes on 24/7 and you can repeat the experience whenever you want.

    Should go back o math classes and stop trying to assume what i am.
  • coinsruscoinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Oh and btw, they banned all the mystic bots 2 days ago on tideswell.

    Less than 12h after they were all back as clerics.

    So i guess pwi is really far from being smart too.



    Now we can wait another 1 year before someone wakes up and realise the problem is still there.

    (or we can just give up)

    You're not making any income out of something that gives you 1m a day and reduces your coin value from 90%, but i dont assume you can get that far with your maths.
  • jamzee007jamzee007 Posts: 5 Arc User
    wildz2 wrote: »
    jamzee007 wrote: »
    coinsrus wrote: »
    jamzee007 wrote: »
    Hey I just want to add some thing and some suggest ideas too

    JoJ
    1stly about JoJ they dont need to be removed at all you might want to think about making a lvl 81+ to it but they need to stay because it gives the smaller player some sort of a income and you cant make billions from it like some said they might be.

    Someone said players are using the pill to make JoJ alts that not true because as soon as any one uses the pill takes u out of the JoJ range so that was not true. Also to making billons just by clicking JoJ you Would need around 1k of alts to do that you how long that would guy a person to make and do so yeah there no reason to remove JoJ.

    Gold Selling NPC
    Someone in the past commits said some thing about a Npc selling gold from where pwi is selling gold to the players in game i think is that cap would be at 2mil that would be awesome thing in the game.



    You dont need to click anything for JoJ.

    They are botting it.

    I have posted several screenshots where you can see 20-30 bots running at the same time on the same spot.
    All operating at the same time with the same pattern (obviously not someone controlling that)

    And it goes on 24h/day any time of the day, any day of the week.

    Billions is totally right estimated, if not underestimated.



    For the Gold selling NPC at 2m...
    Well, with what has just been said about JoJ, you can imagine creating 500 gold into the economy everyday isnt great for pwi's wallet.

    @coinsru

    Hey so say they have 30 bots ok that only about 4mil fair from billions say they even have 300 bots that only still about 40mil so for a player to get to 1billion he/she needs about 6000+ bots to do that thats just for 1 billion. so dont you thing PWI would pick up something like that i know they not the shapest out there but even PWI see if this was a problem there and beside if there where that many toons logging in and out all day long dont u think Lost be the laggest place on the map where its not that laggy there at all.

    If you dont know the facts and make false claims that just hurt the hard working player of PWI who use JoJ and they small income to enjoy to play the game. I bet you one of thoese people Who selling gold for like 6 to 7mil in world chat and making every thing expance for the rest where even PWI has capped gold selling at just under 4mil.

    ?? not sure where you're getting your numbers at but you make 1m per day with JoJ.
    (not 100k, are you total ****?)

    Only need 1000 bots.

    And as i clearly proved there are 30 bots AT THE SAME TIME, wich probably take 1h each and then log off and logging new bots on.
    30x24 = 720m per day.

    And thats only what i took from 5 minutes of looking closely.
    (You can assume there were a lot more flying around pwi than the 30 I found in 5 minutes, and there for multiply that 720m a few times)

    This sht goes on 24/7 and you can repeat the experience whenever you want.

    Should go back o math classes and stop trying to assume what i am.

    Hey 1stly you said they only log on and off and ofc then need to pick the quest that only give 158K at lvl 71 and IF they are doing the 8 order quest in total u can only get 774k and 1 toon can take up too 1- 2 hour to do or more depending on which of the 3 quest u get and ever toon is random. So a bot system that can do all 8 quest and the check in and run 30 toons and also heal,kill,flyswim also need to know when mobs kills are done if the toon dead or a alive and do that for 30 toons all at the same time.

    So now Tell me the bot system that does that also please tell me the pc spec to run a Bot system like that too LoL

    So you clearly dont have any idea how JoJ work if you did you would have not have made these stupid claims
  • coinsruscoinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    jamzee007 wrote: »

    Hey 1stly you said they only log on and off and ofc then need to pick the quest that only give 158K at lvl 71 and IF they are doing the 8 order quest in total u can only get 774k and 1 toon can take up too 1- 2 hour to do or more depending on which of the 3 quest u get and ever toon is random. So a bot system that can do all 8 quest and the check in and run 30 toons and also heal,kill,flyswim also need to know when mobs kills are done if the toon dead or a alive and do that for 30 toons all at the same time.

    So now Tell me the bot system that does that also please tell me the pc spec to run a Bot system like that too LoL

    So you clearly dont have any idea how JoJ work if you did you would have not have made these stupid claims


    Omg you clearly stupid on every step of the way.

    1- i never said they where just logging in, i clearly stated everywhere along the way they were questing and BOTS
    AND THEN logging off to log new ones.

    2- If you think creating a bot for Joj is impossible, stop using internet, you were left in 1980.

    OR HEY, even better.

    2 minutes, random hour, random timing, random JoJ location, just now, around 10 bots:
    (What does it take to peoiple like you to wake up? You seem slow as fk)
    Post edited by coinsrus on
  • dcwrightdcwright Posts: 11 Arc User
    hi Kalyst - !st thank you for all you have been and are doing for the game- I love PWI as I am sure most do. I dont know if anything like this would be able to be implimented or not but I think it could make things a tad more fun lol. The game I used to play before PWI had a tiered system for the different lands - each land had a castle ( dungeon/ instance) lower lvl castles of course produced lwer lvl mats for the faction that owns it- but the fun part was when u enter to attack an occupied land you have to fight mobs that are in the instance as well as the players defending. The lvl of the land determines how many lvls in the instance ( ie lvl 1 ( low ) 2 lvls -- lvl 4 (high) 5 lvls ). each floor has areas when someone attacking had to stand inside for 30 seconds to activate it ( yes while killing mobs and players ). At the last lvl of the instance U have to stand in the circle* for up to 3 minutes ( depending on land lvl ) while fighting the players who were defending and the mobs AND a boss ! lmao it was fun. Also the different lands would all be available to attack every weekend at different times throught out so that people with different time zones could all have the chance to capture a land. There would be 6 + lands to attack every 3-4 hours over the course of the whole weekend . Factions who had allies - the allies could help to defend ( but not to attack).

  • nocironociro Posts: 50 Arc User
    Inb4 the coin income of JoJ will be increased by x2.
  • wettstylewettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    1 account= 3 joj chars. Lvl 70 tier, lvl 60, lvl 50. Round it off roughly 400k per account, this is without doing quests so roughly 1 to 2 minutes to log and click JOJ npc. 10 acc = roughly 4m per cycle. Presume Person x auto levlels above said char's via auto questing.. and then Stick em in Reflection as needed
Sign In or Register to comment.