Nemesis Gaunlet - Not enough jades for +10 orb

Options
Today we finished the first week of Nemesis Gaunlet challenges and found out you'll get 77 jades per week, considering yesterday's announcement of the event being up for 3 more weeks we did some calculations and it turns out we'll just be getting 308 jades for the whole event... and the Dragon Orb +10 is going for 400 jades, I honestly feel this is a bit unfair considering the event is quite challenging and difficult to a point, so it will be nice if you clear this up, because I'm not spending one more minute on that if I can't get the prize I want... thanks.
tumblr_mzq3ofDO0L1rdsxs3o1_500.gif

Comments

• sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    Be glad you can even find people to run it with. On my server I can’t even get people to go with me, so I’ve written off any chance of ever getting that 10* orb. Which is fine since, as you say, it isn’t possible under current conditions anyway. :/
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

These were the timeframes given to us by CN, so it's a bit odd that they'd make it impossible to ever get that item. That doesn't make them infallible however, so if certain items are rendered "impossible to obtain" by pure chance of it just not running long enough, then that's important to point out!

I've sent CN an email about it, and I should hopefully get an answer very quickly!

Thanks for letting us know!
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    Until that jades dissapear all you have to do is to wait until the event come back
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Options
    yes if it's a returning event (like WH and Tsuchun) we could make the orb. If it's a one shot event, we get only 308 items max. (we need 6 weeks at least to get the orb)
  • ichigo1555
    ichigo1555 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    Hello!

These were the timeframes given to us by CN, so it's a bit odd that they'd make it impossible to ever get that item. That doesn't make them infallible however, so if certain items are rendered "impossible to obtain" by pure chance of it just not running long enough, then that's important to point out!

I've sent CN an email about it, and I should hopefully get an answer very quickly!

Thanks for letting us know!

At other PW versions after completing day 7th of trials (full run) u could start to do daily full runs (that's mean 20 jades per day), idk why pwi's stars over from day 1

• nonamenopassword#1415
    Options
    So...

Event begins september 20th
    News page doesnt advertise until september 25th
    Advertised time frame says we cant get the top prize
    Basically all other prizes are not worth the time investment
    Now its september 28th and still no news
    Event ends october 17

Now, do we do the event every day for the next 3 weeks for the off chance that they expand the timeframe long enough to compensate for both the advertisement delay and long enough to get the top prize?

Or do we give up because we wont get an answer until October 22nd? Hmmmm.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    So...

Event ends october 17

Now, do we do the event every day for the next 3 weeks for the off chance that they expand the timeframe long enough to compensate for both the advertisement delay and long enough to get the top prize?

Or do we give up because we wont get an answer until October 22nd? Hmmmm.

Or just save what you can get from this interval if they don't expand it and add to it next time they run it
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    hmmm. i can do the whole 7 trials in a day? or no?
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Sadly, no.
    You do a segment each day, because when you complete one and take the reward, you get ported back to archosaur, and you can't go back in without a letter, which is only give once a day
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    You can stack up to two stages though, so if you want to skip a day you can just pick the letter and do 2 stages in 1 run the next day​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • nonamenopassword#1415
    nonamenopassword#1415 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    [quote="forbiddenwords;c-12751851"][quote="nonamenopassword#1415;c-12751849"]So...

Event ends october 17

Or do we give up because we wont get an answer until October 22nd? Hmmmm.[/quote][color="#00d7ec"]

Or just save what you can get from this interval if they don't expand it and add to it next time they run it[/color]​​[/quote]

Meh not worth. Ill play a game where they dont advertise prizes you cant get 5 days after the event starts
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    CN is on holiday this week https://travelchinaguide.com/intro/festival/national.htm, so even though I emailed them, I didn't get a response in time. Which is unfortunate :(

We've done event extensions before, so unless there's some technical impossibility, I don't see them denying the request!

And also @nonamenopassword#1415 I don't know what version of PW you're talking about, because I got the full testing documents from CN directly about this event and it starts the cycle over. So unless this change is on an officially supported version (Like JP, Taiwan, or RU), I'd be less inclined to believe this. If the modifications was done after the timeframe we got our previous expansion build in, then we'd obviously not have access to this modified event until the next time we get a bigger build in.
  • nonamenopassword#1415
    Options
    CN is on holiday this week https://travelchinaguide.com/intro/festival/national.htm, so even though I emailed them, I didn't get a response in time. Which is unfortunate :(

We've done event extensions before, so unless there's some technical impossibility, I don't see them denying the request!

And also @nonamenopassword#1415 I don't know what version of PW you're talking about, because I got the full testing documents from CN directly about this event and it starts the cycle over. So unless this change is on an officially supported version (Like JP, Taiwan, or RU), I'd be less inclined to believe this. If the modifications was done after the timeframe we got our previous expansion build in, then we'd obviously not have access to this modified event until the next time we get a bigger build in.

I didnt offer any data, just looking at the info provided in this thread. I think you meant to quote @mariateru18
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    Options
    PWRU have this event 8 sep-17 oct(after first week it reseted to 1 room and they sent 63 items for this fail). After 7 rooms, they do 7 rooms everyday its not reset to 1 room like here. They dont have last big update, so maybe it was changed to reset in last update or it just glitched here. So after 1st week they getting 140 items per week while pwi 77.
    They will get 717 items while here 308 only.
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    Glad I didn't bother with this event now.
  • meglepke
    meglepke Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    Any news about the extension, Kalyst? The main problem was, the quest at General Summer appeared on time but there were no Littlefoot npc for about 2 weeks, and the other some weeks are not enough to get the orb and the bamboo garden.
  • vestavica
    vestavica Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    > @mars19 said:
    > PWRU have this event 8 sep-17 oct(after first week it reseted to 1 room and they sent 63 items for this fail). After 7 rooms, they do 7 rooms everyday its not reset to 1 room like here. They dont have last big update, so maybe it was changed to reset in last update or it just glitched here. So after 1st week they getting 140 items per week while pwi 77.
    > They will get 717 items while here 308 only.

Apparently this is the problem of our European version, as other players in China say, the system is similar to the rest territories. Will our guild be compensated for your mistake, @kalystconquerer ?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    I know they changed the event in CN version sometime between when we last got our content update and now, so the process is a bit different. I haven't seen the new updated event from CN because we don't have our upcoming expansion build yet, though the patchnotes I got did say that this event's process were changed.

Hmmm their version might be the error then, because our testing documents specifically call out the fact that it resets to the first one after a full sequence. CN didn't tell us one way or another what was right, but I'll poke them again and/or see if the updated version of this event has this functionality.

Good news though! After CN got back from their break they sent us a new patch and I was able to get an extension on the event! I'll have an official newspost go out for it, but we have an additional two weeks for the event. This means that next week we'll have to patch though just so we can get that additional time, as it's currently set to end on the original end date.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    That's awesome to hear! Thanks a lot for making the extension possible. :smiley:
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • meglepke
    meglepke Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    I know they changed the event in CN version sometime between when we last got our content update and now, so the process is a bit different. I haven't seen the new updated event from CN because we don't have our upcoming expansion build yet, though the patchnotes I got did say that this event's process were changed.

Hmmm their version might be the error then, because our testing documents specifically call out the fact that it resets to the first one after a full sequence. CN didn't tell us one way or another what was right, but I'll poke them again and/or see if the updated version of this event has this functionality.

Good news though! After CN got back from their break they sent us a new patch and I was able to get an extension on the event! I'll have an official newspost go out for it, but we have an additional two weeks for the event. This means that next week we'll have to patch though just so we can get that additional time, as it's currently set to end on the original end date.

Nice! Ty so much for your efforts and answer!
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    Biggest problem I have with the event is the lag on the servers. When the event was first brought out, it crashed all the servers and until they removed the NPCs, all servers kept crashing. Now since the event is actually here, I have noticed and so has others that all servers have major lag. The major lag started when the event started, there is way too much stress on the network. So we get 2 more weeks of major lag on the servers.
  • halfelv
    halfelv Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Now Lilfoot NPC is gone, but jades didnt disappear. Say us please, will the Lilfoot event come back again like WH? I still hope to get my +10..
    And btw there was a strange bug yesterday, which cost me another 0.3% of my exp. We gone to the last stage and as soon as I have opened it, I got OSed. This was the third time I was at this stage and it never happened before. There was also some another strange things in Nemesis Gauntlet yesterday after maintenance.. What did you make with the gauntlet?1zW04B0hYDY.jpg
    Post edited by halfelv on
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Options
    halfelv wrote: »
    And btw there was a strange bug yesterday, which cost me another 0.3% of my exp. We gone to the last stage and as soon as I have opened it, I got OSed. This was the third time I was at this stage and it never happened before.

It's likely that the previous times the bosses had aggro on someone other than yourself. I've been killed like this a few times.​​
  • ichigo1555
    ichigo1555 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options

So, where is Littlefoot NPC? if u really extended it