Charge Bonus possible?

jsxshadow
jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
@kalystconquerer#0876 you did it before..lets round this awesome charge Promo up with a little charge bonus and potentially another spend promo? Maybe an Orb'y one? :p

Never hurts to ask, right? XD

Comments

• dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I have so much stuff saved up for this weekend. The war avatar blast spend promo was pretty meh unless you spent 1800, which is kind of a wash.

Please don't disappoint us @kalystconquerer#0876 .

Honestly considering how freaking long it takes to buy up 1800 gold back now, these spend promos should really be a bit more valuable than they are currently because people are forced to charge unless they want to wait forever flipping coins and homestead envelopes.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Unfortunately, Bonus Zens have to be planned very far in advance and due to the platformwide one that happened already, I doubt I'm really able to swing an additional bonus specifically for just this title anyways.

Though, now that you mention it, it's been a while since we had one specifically for PWI right? I feel like it has been, but I have to go back and check...
  • dregenfox
    edited September 2017
    Unfortunately, Bonus Zens have to be planned very far in advance and due to the platformwide one that happened already, I doubt I'm really able to swing an additional bonus specifically for just this title anyways.

Though, now that you mention it, it's been a while since we had one specifically for PWI right? I feel like it has been, but I have to go back and check...

We've had a lot of charge rewards but I don't recall any recent zen bonuses? The last one on pwi homepage seems to be the Spring charge bonus all the way back in April.

We kinda need some more help here if anyone is going to hit that 5000 gold wealth title...
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Please add a bonus gold promo too >.<
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • inzain93
    inzain93 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Please no gold promo... Spending all my money on PWI makes me feel sad, angry, empty, sexy and ugly all at the same time. :neutral:
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    ^ time to adult and don't buy if you can't afford
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregenfox
    edited September 2017
    I don't think it's a matter of affording the game or not...the issue is that even AAA massive-budget games cost a max of maybe $100-200, while PWI requires several thousand $$ just to start off.

Anyone who's spent that much money on a video game has to create some extreme mental loopholes and self-justifications to validate that spending.

And if you're f2p...it would be the same thing, except that instead of spending it would be total playtime spent.

The guy is literally begging her not to put in a spend promo because he knows he's going to spend...lol.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Bump.

Waiting on a Charge Bonus!

And Since its PWIs anni!!!

A special one is in order right!
  • hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Still waiting on a spend promo to charge, hopefully they dont put it after the sales are gone... Wouldn't surprise me though.