JFSP Princess Token

Options
There's no legitimate reason for the devs to cause this token to expire while in the instance (giving you zero rewards for that day), and worst of all you can't obtain a new one if you run JFSP again the same day. Fix this please by removing the timer on the item..

Comments

• wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ewww didnt know that could happen.

Another annoying thing with that token is you cant do FSD then complete with an FSJ like you could before
    (FSJ giving only the additionnal rewards without the base you already had in FSD)

It's annoying cause I cant go help people in FSD before my FSJ is done.
    "Sorry i cant come help you, or I'll mess up my FSJ reward"

Or when someone forgets to open the Decide mode and you run FSP normal mode.
    End up with crappy rewards (like 16 FSP coins) and only realise it when the instance is done lol

FSP needs some adjustment, the new way is really annoying and full of issues.
  • wildz2
    edited September 2017
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    What? Normal FSP mode gives more FSP coins? How many exactly @wildz2

Sorry, my mistake, I meant, 16 War Avatar Pack C (So less, not more)

It gives 16 C packs, (I dont remember the amount of coins but i would assume its also half, so 2 or 3)

So if you complete the FSP accidently you mess up your reward.
    (Used to be easy to tell, when you dont see Drake NPC spawn...now I guess gotta pay more attention)
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    wildz2 wrote: »

It gives 16 C packs, (I dont remember the amount of coins but i would assume its also half, so 2 or 3)

(Used to be easy to tell, when you dont see Drake NPC spawn...now I guess gotta pay more attention)

You can tell if it's deicide or judgement from the bosses' HP. Drake has about 6m HP on deicide, and 10m on judgement. But I agree, it was more easily noticeable from the NPCs.
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    I aggree.

The token should not expire.
    If you teleport out by mistake the run was for nothing.
    Further I dont like that the quest vanish when you teleport out. It sometimes happens that when you die and get ressurected at the entrance, you leave the instance since the portal is right next to the spawn point.
    You can then leave the squad , since the counter 1/1 for previous bosses disappears.

This should be changed.
  • wildz2
    Options
    wildz2 wrote: »

You can tell if it's deicide or judgement from the bosses' HP. Drake has about 6m HP on deicide, and 10m on judgement. But I agree, it was more easily noticeable from the NPCs.
    ​​

Well I had to kill Mushi to realise our veno wasnt purging and that was their real hp hahaha
  • rorshake1
    rorshake1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Also token dewscription telling that you will get 108 fsp coins for JFSP nomatter what type of reward you will get C-Pack's/A-pack's/r8 item's/or starchart item's you should allway's get 108 coins with it, not 8 like now xD