TNF broken

was it working on the non-EU servers last week?

is it fixed or are we gonna waste our time again? :D

Comments

• yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    One you go in there's no NPC that takes you to the second room. Really, PWE? Really?
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Did not work on NA server last week. Hearing its not working on DA again this week. @kalystconquerer#0876 they didnt respond to anything about it either again not surprised, games getting worse and worse by the day lately.
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    theyve completely ignored anything regarding it too, no responses on forums posts, people sent tickets... i just dont understand.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    @kalystconquerer#0876

Something you need to know about.

Thanks.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

Yes I think I grabbed one thread that was sitting in Quality Corner and answered that as well. (and I swear there was 2-3 other threads too, but did they grow legs and walk away?)

The gist of the update on this issue is that a new server package was given to us today, so we'll be checking it and hopefully if all goes well, should be confirmed for live tomorrow night (if I'm understanding her email correctly)

Hope this helps!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Hello!

Yes I think I grabbed one thread that was sitting in Quality Corner and answered that as well. (and I swear there was 2-3 other threads too, but did they grow legs and walk away?)

The gist of the update on this issue is that a new server package was given to us today, so we'll be checking it and hopefully if all goes well, should be confirmed for live tomorrow night (if I'm understanding her email correctly)

Hope this helps!

Will it fix the Dam bridge in arch.

Everytime I forget it's like that now.

Gur...
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    No unfortunately, there's something happening there that they need to take a look at further.

I told them that the archo bridge was fine before and gave coordinates, so I'm hoping it can be fixed sometime soon :(