Deleted posts

I just noticed that some "reserved" comments got deleted from the "[9TH ANNIVERSARY] PWI MEMORIES OF PWI" -thread, why? tiger-17.gif

For me my own "reserved" comment was a reminder to write the message and not to have it buried. Is there a new mod around who's responsible for this or what? o.o
​​

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Were they considered spam or something? If GMs/Mods don't want others to "reserve" posts like this, then it would be nice to at least get a word about it so we know next time. mouse-11.gif​​
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    Hmm good question , I haven't seen it as reported so it's one of two things .
    1. Forum bug - which do happen but rarely in which posts can be deleted.

2. A user deleted it .

Sorry for the trouble it has caused you.
    Hopefully doesn't happen again.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    deceitsoul wrote: »

2. A user deleted it .

The 2nd one shouldnt be the case since I know I didnt delete my own post and Im 99% sure asterelle and catgirldesu didnt delete theirs either.

But thank you for your quick reply, lets hope it doesnt happen again. :)
    ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    deceitsoul wrote: »

2. A user deleted it .

Check the logs and your know for sure. Tho you may not want to share the results.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Huh!

Strange - let me see if anything got tied up in the moderation queues (though maybe that was already checked?).

In the meantime, let me know if you're having issues editing your post to bring it back. I think you're the second or third person who's said the forums are eating their posts D:
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Ok update to this - I'm seeing alot of stuff getting caught in the Spam filter!

My apologies! I'll try to sort though all these posts and release them as I go through them. If your post for the Memories Thread or the other anniversary ones aren't being released, please let me know! Vanilla is being hungry at the moment.