Is it just me or anyone else

blazerboy
blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
So recently since his update dropped when I play suddenly my keyboard become unresponsive like totally loses functionality as if the sticky keys got turned on but I'm sure it's not. I could be mid gameplay or afk for maybe 5min and it automatically starts. My razer mouse and mousepad works but keyboard no keys at all.

I've tried verifying,reinstalled my client, checked sticky key settings and even reinstalled my windows. This only happens when I play pwi forcing me to reboot every maybe 20-30min max and makes the game unplayable any idea? Please don't tell me I need a new computer >.< before the update this never happened and I've exhausted everything that comes to mind.
105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
http://mypers.pw/5/#258958

Comments

• justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    try seeing if you need an adobe flash update -- seriously -- i used to have this happen and that was always the culprit for me. I have it set to notify me of updates and that seems to be its way of "notifying" me. Just a thought.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    So recently since his update dropped when I play suddenly my keyboard become unresponsive like totally loses functionality as if the sticky keys got turned on but I'm sure it's not. I could be mid gameplay or afk for maybe 5min and it automatically starts. My razer mouse and mousepad works but keyboard no keys at all.

I've tried verifying,reinstalled my client, checked sticky key settings and even reinstalled my windows. This only happens when I play pwi forcing me to reboot every maybe 20-30min max and makes the game unplayable any idea? Please don't tell me I need a new computer >.< before the update this never happened and I've exhausted everything that comes to mind.

try a different keyboard or update your keyboard drivers

my razer keyboard works ok with the update
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    I had this happen a few updates ago. I dunno what fixed it though. It just stopped doing after a while.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I'm glad I'm not the only one so I know I'm not crazy @phantomforce#4598. @justdax this did not seem to solve it but thank you. I attempted this but it did not work @beast21g
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958