Anyone else have this issue?

Options
blazerboy
blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
So pre-update I was running pwi normally same lag same rubberbanding ect ect but my G force experience didn't work unlike some of my friends who program worked. This update hits and suddenly it begins working and I was pretty excited about it but sadly now though after a couple days for some reason whenever I play pwi now for 15-30min all of a sudden my sticky keys turn on now and it ONLY happens when I play Pwi. In the Ease of access center I have just about everything turned off or have my settings EXACTLY as my friends do and they never have this issue. I've tried several other games and my laptop runs smooth and normal w/o activating but just 15-20min on pwi and suddenly sticky keys are up making the game nearly unplayable seeing all I can do is click everything and also cant communicate.

Any suggestions how to remedy this issue? I've tried uninstalling my keyboards in device manager, and verifying the client. A friend believes there is perhaps a issue with the configuration between my Razer mouse, PWI hotkeys since I'll admit most of hotkeys on pwi I changed to meet my own purposes and my keyboard since my mouse buttons still function fully
Ingame but my keyboard doesn't but we can't figure out how to fix it. Some say I should either try a extended keyboard or get a new laptop but before I shell out some cash I'd like some opinions on what's I should try first.
105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
http://mypers.pw/5/#258958