Kalyst please help out Bad Colosseum Timings for EU and other Countries

swapneelk
swapneelk Posts: 45 Arc User
The timing decided for Colosseum is very bad for EU people and other countries
12.00 AM to 12 PM is like the entire night when people are sleeping.
For people living in India it will be like 5 AM.
This is seriously going to affect the Colosseum battles since popular time for doing pvp is not included
Based on analytics data it should be very clear that popular timings to do Colosseum are after xtw/nw and tw (please highlight if any other timings)

I recommend that the popular timings be taken into consideration for the 12 hour time slot. If popular timings do not fit in the 12 hour slot maybe you can extend it by 2-3 hours to accommodate the popular timings.

Many people would not post on forums but might be facing similar problem.

Please consider the recommendation and look into adjusting the time slot so the event is fun for everyone and not a herculean task of waking up at midnight to do battles.

Regards
S
Tagged:

Comments

• et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
    Srsly EU ppl even dare to qq about time slots?? "change server" thats what most american server players get when they whine about time slots..
  • zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    the 12 hour time frame makes no sence, it takes away a big part of the peak que time most people are active after XTW. In the weekend, especially on saturday and sunday Ques should be 24 hours a day. Wasnt this brong to get more players to que in the first place ? now it will only prevent players from queing and is a huge nerf to europeans that got to sleep at normal human times. there is no need for 12 hour timeframes in the weekend. This will rek the season before its even started
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    et3rea wrote: »
    Srsly EU ppl even dare to qq about time slots?? "change server" thats what most american server players get when they whine about time slots..

Not that. Seriously most popular time for arigora is after xTW and with this timing we hardly have chance to finish all our battles after it. + would like some more for fun, but it's close to impossible if you are in a hurry to finish compulsory ones. Take into consideration that all 5 in your team can't go at the same time, thus you'll have to rotate people. It makes it even harder to finish all your battles in time.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Yes I can finally do this event now that its at a reachable time ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • vlientje123
    vlientje123 Posts: 5 Arc User
    et3rea wrote: »

Change server won't help a thing because the time slot is CET and not per server.. i think u mean 'move continent'?
    At least cross server events are during the day for Americans and not at night :)

But seriously, I don't want to make a new team because the team I have been running with for months can't be on all togheter in this time slot + when are we supposed to sleep?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Poor EU it's not like every other cross server event isn't already tailored to your time....
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    so many americans being "Happy" here, not realizing how much it affects them too. once you clowns cry about empty Qs, you will realize WHY this change was bad.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Yes I can finally do this event now that its at a reachable time ​​

in the past was 24 hours and now that is 12 hours you can?
    arigora meant to be 24 hours
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Normal people in EU sleep around 22:00pm and wake up 5:00am - 8:00am and than they go to school or work or study for 8 hours + breaks + travel time back home. Even in best case 90% of those people ain't back before 12:00 am. Not to mention people who work in healthcare or gastronomic branches and have to work at weekends too. And why are americans so **** happy about it ? Before EU we had to suffer the same fate and had no choice to change servers. And as it was already said here, changing servers isnt even an option because it dosn't fix the bad time slot. I heard trump just loves immigrants into the us, yea maybe we all should move over just for a game feature. -.-

Make the time slot from 18:00 PM to 6:00 AM this are also 12 hours and this should serve both time zones well.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    beast21g wrote: »
    Yes I can finally do this event now that its at a reachable time

Yes, because my EU friends would finish all of their battles before I came home leaving me nothing to be able to do. Now this finally fits the schedule of all the USA Players that are stuck merged on to dawnglory from the harshlands server. Finally a decision that doesn't continue to wreck me.​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    all US people blame the EU people on DA when you should blame PWI for your situation.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    beast21g wrote: »
    Yes I can finally do this event now that its at a reachable time

Yes, because my EU friends would finish all of their battles before I came home leaving me nothing to be able to do. Now this finally fits the schedule of all the USA Players that are stuck merged on to dawnglory from the harshlands server. Finally a decision that doesn't continue to wreck me.​​

first of all, you could just find non-eu friends. i know it seems hard to find new friends, but its not entirely impossible.

but secondly, by the time you come home, there are no squads in the Queue anymore.