Server character transfer

luchin12
luchin12 Posts: 3 Arc User
Hello,
As everyone knows, for some time has made the change in the time zone of many players because the Server of the game itself, divided into several Servers (America, Europe), which generated certain problems in Players who belong To time zones opposite to those in Europe (for example, I previously belonged to the Harshland server and now to Downglory, a totally different time zone). And creating another character in the server according to our time zone, forces us to perform all the quests, and investment in the game, which I do not think anything fun (it is only my point of view since we are not all multi million people UU).

I suggest, if it is possible to create an option that does not allow us to just move the server for this unique detail, since it is not possible to access certain important events such as TW, NW, Tigers, among others.

Needless to say, I hope to get a positive response to this eventual event.

Best regards.
XLightArrowX

Comments

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    yup we been wanting this for years also we been wanting character transfer i have a few toons on one account and i would love to be able to duel client with them and each other i also think it make more money for pwi because another famous game actually has the service which is 50$ usd i believe be nice to see it here
  • luchin12
    luchin12 Posts: 3 Arc User
    It would definitely be great if that option were granted to many who are not within the time zone of the servers.

Sorry for my English, I do not speak the language to its perfection and sometimes I have to use ... GOOGLE DAD xD