Completely off-topic discussion from Class Balance thread

This discussion was created from comments split from: The current class balance.

Comments

• aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    valdisman wrote: »
    Nah no personal agenda just setting a fact straight. If your barbs got stuck tell them to run around instead of trying to jump over rocks and they won't get bugged. You do hear a lot of things that don't happen though in Karma so I'm not surprised as you do believe 99% of things that are said. Also, almost every xTW fight GD has is filmed so if one was glitched into terrain, it would be on a vidya but you're the only one who's ever mentioned it. You just seen a reason to QQ about GD so carpe diem'd it.

You cant truly be that stupid, can you? Why on earth would anybody claim "barb stuck on terrain, prepare to pull off dragon" in HQ if it wasnt in fact true? And no, this isnt bout jumping over rocks but an actual abuse of a certain glitch. I am sure you dont know bout it though. Then again things you don know bout this game could fill few libraries.

As for "QQing bout GD", why would I even care to QQ bout that faction? It gives us something to kill during weekends even if 25mins per TW doesnt give you a whole lot of time to kill stuff. I only pointed out the players who abuse this glitch, who all happen in fact to be in GD as least I havent seen factions from other servers doing it as of yet.

Ps. You trying to forum warrior your way back into GD?

meanwhile karma kills Zulus xTW Dragon unseen in 6 minutes with 8 DDs and no tower killed (full atk lvl reduce).
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    aphrodita wrote: »

meanwhile karma kills Zulus xTW Dragon unseen in 6 minutes with 8 DDs and no tower killed (full atk lvl reduce).

I was told something weird happened in that xTW but I believe it glitched on your end. I wasnt personally part of that war so I can only speak for what I was told but nobody in Karma said anything bout things bugging out. If my memory serves me correctly, Zulu noshowed that war and Karma took the land with 1 squad. There was nothing unusual bout it. But I have done enough xTW with Karma to tell you we would never not grab towers on our way to dragon. If your map/data/whatever showed otherwise, well thats a bug but we had no way of knowing bout it.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • aphrodita
    zulu had 2000 points, karma 1850, because the war ended right in the same moment as we killed the first tower. chat said that our main dragon died, which is impossible because we had a db and sin dying to a mystic of yours and they both respawned in base and didnt see anyone. but we got a few kills all of a sudden, without killing anyone, so maybe deathchain is a thing?
  • keihan007#7641
    zulu had 2000 points, karma 1850, because the war ended right in the same moment as we killed the first tower. chat said that our main dragon died, which is impossible because we had a db and sin dying to a mystic of yours and they both respawned in base and didnt see anyone. but we got a few kills all of a sudden, without killing anyone, so maybe deathchain is a thing?

Like I said, Karma wouldnt of left towers up on the way to dragon, thats just not how Karma does things. I did try asking around however now that I had some specifics of what happened but we cleared our sheets recently(Cant say what squad was in that war because of it) so I dont really know who to bug if they remember anything. If there was a mystic on our side, I have a decent guess on which squad it might be but that would only confirm my assumption of war bugging somehow on your end. Because our squads, who like to experiment with things, didnt use to run with a mystic.

• aphrodita

Like I said, Karma wouldnt of left towers up on the way to dragon, thats just not how Karma does things. I did try asking around however now that I had some specifics of what happened but we cleared our sheets recently(Cant say what squad was in that war because of it) so I dont really know who to bug if they remember anything. If there was a mystic on our side, I have a decent guess on which squad it might be but that would only confirm my assumption of war bugging somehow on your end. Because our squads, who like to experiment with things, didnt use to run with a mystic.

the mystic was Jadasia or something, she can confirm that she killed a sin and DB, as we kept having a race for towers. but yeah, the war ended exactly in the same second as your tower died, our sin took a SS to confirm it. but doesnt matter anymore...
  • keihan007#7641
    the mystic was Jadasia or something, she can confirm that she killed a sin and DB, as we kept having a race for towers. but yeah, the war ended exactly in the same second as your tower died, our sin took a SS to confirm it. but doesnt matter anymore...

Jasriana? Like sure, that squad would have a rend bow to drop dragon faster but I talked to squad lead of that specific squad and they dont remember anything out or ordinary happening in Zulu wars to the point where they believed it must of been some other squad. Either way, if something glitched, like it seems to have, we werent aware of it. Which means the issue must of been happening at your end, though I have no idea how that could even be possible.

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Like I said, Karma wouldnt of left towers up on the way to dragon, thats just not how Karma does things.

Yet when we lured you into GD xTW with 2 squads of alts, you rushed the dragon and left all towers up.. nice logic :D:D:D
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • keihan007#7641
    valdisman wrote: »
    Like I said, Karma wouldnt of left towers up on the way to dragon, thats just not how Karma does things.

Yet when we lured you into GD xTW with 2 squads of alts, you rushed the dragon and left all towers up.. nice logic :D:D:D

Man, I dunno how toxic you have to be to come up with these lies. Karma took down every single tower, seeing there was no opposition we likely started dragon before some fell. Doesnt change the fact every single GD tower fell before dragon fell.