Spend promo and silver.

Options
nbreaking
nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
Ok, there is something wrong with the spend promo for sure. I've performed several tests now and points are not being credited.

So, if you buy something with a fixed gold value (let's say 100 fortune keys for 18 gold) you receive 18 points, however, if you buy 4 packs at 25 silver each (which makes 1 gold spent) it doesn't count the point, same if you do it for bigger numbers.

So, it seems that if you spend silver, for some reason, it doesn't count to the gold counter, however, if you spend direct gold it does.

What the hell is going on?:| I've done this test 3 times now, in all 3 times i got credited things i spent direct gold on, but not things i've spent silver on (that accumulated are gold too).

I'm short 1 gold for the item I want, I'll have to buy something worth exactly 1 gold, because I bought 3 gold worth of packs (25 silver each) and didn't get any credit -.-'

I'd like to hear from everyone else, did you guys have this problem? Is it just me?

Mr. Justice

Comments

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    that would explain why a guildi of mine didnt get her points counted for the chip-packs she bought.
  • yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Options
    Knew I was missing a few points! Bought a few chip packs to even it up to 48 for an A chest and didn't get them, was stuck at 44.
  • nbreaking
    Options
    I'll detail what I bought and make it clearer.

Bought 400 keys, 72 gold, got 72 points.
    Bought 4 Gift of Abbey, 25 silver each, 1 gold total, 0 points were given.
    Bought 1 Autopot, 1.5 gold, somehow got 2 points (So, at this point I thought the 1 point from the Gift of Abbey + the 1.5 points from the autopot were merged, giving 2.5 points, since there is no 0.5 points cause the system doesn't function with decimals, it would award me 2 points, so, I thought everything was fine.)
    At this point I had 74 points, I wanted 75, so, I went ahead and bought:
    4 more Gift of Abbey, 25 silver each, 1 gold total, got 0 points... waited and waited, went ahead and got 4 more Gift of abbey, again, 25 silver each, 1 gold total, and again 0 points.

This is what I bought, spent 76.5 gold, only got 74 points, and the only time I didn't get any points at all was when I bought silver items.

Again, time is running out, I am about to buy something worth exactly 1 gold and will post if i got that 1 point or not in a bit.

Mr. Justice
  • nbreaking
    Options
    Ok, back, update:

Bought 1 starseeker powder at 1.5 gold (yes, I know they're not worth that much, but I wanted to test this) and was awarded 2 more points, I guess that pretty much confirms it, silver purcharses do NOT give you points, careful guys and thanks PWI for this amazing error and stealing our points <3

Mr. Justice
  • danilo#7359
    danilo#7359 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »
    thanks PWI for this amazing error and stealing our points <3

Everething error means pwi...didnt you know that ?
  • yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Options
    Mhh, my theory is that every time you buy something that has unit cost XX.5 gold, it's rounded up, but if you buy something that has unit costs lower than 0.5 gold it's rounded down to 0.
  • nbreaking
    edited July 2017
    Options
    yoabu#2667 wrote: »
    Mhh, my theory is that every time you buy something that has unit cost XX.5 gold, it's rounded up, but if you buy something that has unit costs lower than 0.5 gold it's rounded down to 0.

Probably, it does seem that way since 1.5 = 2 and 0.25 = 0
    If you are correct though, this system is stealing from some and being profitable for others in case you knew about this before and could manage your purchases to be let's say 0.5 gold each item you're buying to merch, that way you could get double the points you should have gotten.

Mr. Justice
  • gadj
    gadj Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    yes happened to me as well.